Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

Schreiten Sie in's Steam-Zeitalter voran
Erkunden Sie neue Karten, Mehrspielerszenarien und benutzerdefinierte Kampagnen. Oder erstellen Sie eine neue Spielerfahrung mit neuen Sounds, KI, Einheiten und mehr! Sind sie bereit, Ihre Kreationen mit der Welt zu teilen? Laden Sie sie direkt aus dem Karteneditor hoch oder arbeiten Sie mit Freunden zusammen, um ein Meisterwerk zu erschaffen.
Curious about Steam Workshop & AOE II: HD? New Blog!
We know you are super curious about the integration of Steam Workshop in the upcoming Age of Empires II: HD, so producer Ryz0n sat down this weekend to provide you with all the details - {LINK ENTFERNT}
< >
Beiträge 115 von 19
this seems maybe like a odd qeustion but can we use these mechanics to make a AGE 4 ? because Age 2 is clearly better then Age 3 for the joy of playing the game ( ofcourse)

And im no modder or steam workshoper but. the old retro feel and gameplay of age 2 just fits the strategy and the building do feel real. (i didnt had that feel with age 3)

its just a idea that jumped up in my head reconsider it.

P.s theres a lot of commontion on the web about age 4 if it will ever come and why microsoft wouldnt sell this brand to blizzard and so on. Its confussing.

Maybe give the fans a glimp? because where stil there the silent wolfs
d'ya know, i think that most decent rts players would igree with you there bro
I subscriebed to a texture pack but sometimes it works and sometimes not. Please help me!
jep
I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW THE HELLLL CAN I UPLOAD A MAP TO THE WORKSHOP
NO WAY TO DO IT ....... till now
Please help me ! i have subscribed to this Mod that gives me unlimited food in farms and effets my gamesplay i subscribed becuase it would be cool right ? so after i subscribed i played it worked and then i unsubscribed becuase i did not want it anymore ! BUT IT DIDENT WORK and i am very anouyed please help ! Please tell me what to do !
Ursprünglich geschrieben von blowerd:
Please help me ! i have subscribed to this Mod that gives me unlimited food in farms and effets my gamesplay i subscribed becuase it would be cool right ? so after i subscribed i played it worked and then i unsubscribed becuase i did not want it anymore ! BUT IT DIDENT WORK and i am very anouyed please help ! Please tell me what to do !
I guess u need to uninstall it, and installit again
Ursprünglich geschrieben von KittyChix:
We know you are super curious about the integration of Steam Workshop in the upcoming Age of Empires II: HD, so producer Ryz0n sat down this weekend to provide you with all the details - {LINK ENTFERNT}
what Im wondering is if the custom maps from the orginal AOK & C are compatible with this version.
Anyone playing AOE 2 HD add me please new to this
FJRamone 14. Juli 2013 um 18:45 
Anyone using virtual box to run this on mac? its a shame its pc exclusive
Papa 31. Juli 2013 um 22:51 
The original was so awesome, I have to get this...
< >
Beiträge 115 von 19
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 1. Apr. 2013 um 15:38