Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

Buhar Çağına Girin
Yeni haritalar, çok oyunculu senaryolar ve kullanıcılar tarafından yaratılan senaryoları keşfedin. Ya da oyun deneyiminize yeni sesler, görüntüler, yapay zeka, üniteler ve daha fazlasıyla yeniden şekil verin! Yaratımlarınızı dünyayla paylaşmaya hazır mısınız? Doğrudan harita düzenleyicisinden yükleme yapın, ya da arkadaşlarınızla bir araya gelip bir başyapıt koleksiyonu oluşturun.
How to Get a Cover for you Workshop Object?
Heyho Community

I tried so many things, but i just cant get a cover for my workshop objects.
I uploaded Pictures, named like the object. Tried to upload a screenshot and use it somehow as cover. Tried to upload map and cover at the same time etc. , but nothing works :(

If somebody can help/explain me how this works, well, i would be very happy :D
< >
2 yorumdan 1 ile 2 arası gösteriliyor
While publishing, there is a dialog after choosing the files - where you can set the mods name, it's tag and it's visibility.

At the bottom, right next to the visibility you can click a button called preview. That opens a file dialog where you can choose the preview image.

Therefore you can select it from every place on your harddrive and it can have nearly every image file format you can think of. And it can hav whatever name you gave it.
< >
2 yorumdan 1 ile 2 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 24 Eki 2013 @ 8:12
İleti: 2