Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

Avance para a Era do Vapor
Explore novos mapas, cenários multijogadores e campanhas criadas por usuários. Ou reinvente a sua experiência no jogo com novos sons, visuais, IA, unidades e mais! Pronto para compartilhar as suas criações com o mundo? Envie direto do editor de mapas ou colabore com amigos para criar uma coleção magnífica.
infini 25/abr./2014 às 18:43
Gaia unit HP bug when loading a game - how to select "blank" for player starting age?
Hey guys! I need help with my map, I found a bug! I know how to workaround, but it's impossible to do via game map editor. Let me explain. I have a Gaia unit with 2500 HP, when I save and load the game, it's HP goes to 9! (Furious The Monkey Boy original HP). I found that this only happens when the Gaia starting age is configured. When you create a new map, the starting age for each player is not configured (Gaia included). Starting age field starts blank. For some reason I configured that in my map, and now I can't select "blank", the editor don't allow me to do that. Is there a way to configure blank? Some external editor or something?
Última edição por infini; 26/abr./2014 às 1:07
Publicado em: 25/abr./2014 às 18:43