Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

Avancera till Steamåldern
Utforska nya kartor, flerspelarscenarion och användarskapta kampanjer. Eller förnya din spelupplevelse med nya ljud, utseenden, AI, enheter med mera! Är du redo att dela dina skapelser med världen? Ladda upp direkt från karteditorn, eller samarbeta med vänner för att skapa en mästerlig samling.
Working on a "Hero" fight, had some questions.
What would be the easiest way to make a hero level? I saw you can give them health and attack, is there a way to give them more defense, too? Essentially, it will be a fight between multiple heroes and works in a regicide type of way where if their hero dies, they lose the match and I was going to put in triggers where if they try to retreat their hero and hide them in the confines of the base the player loses. So any tips, suggestions ,etc before I get too far in as to things I could implement, let me know. Even recommended heroes that will create a balance among the different civs. Right now I am thinking, Hero and a small army. As you get X number of kills your hero levels and your army can get a bit bigger. I don't want it to be spammy like CBA. Any unique triggers or things you guys may have tried in relation to anything similar would be helpful, thanks!
< >
Visar 1-1 av 1 kommentarer
There is a trigger that can "notice" garrisoned units.
The "if you lose your hero, you lose the game"-thing is a bit more tricky, as there is no "player x lost" effect but only "player x wins". This would work fine with just 2 players but with more player you would have to do something like:

"Player x Loses Unit y" -> "Delete Units of Player x"

I hope this might hep you out a bit ;)
Senast ändrad av [Valhalla] Alkhalim; 13 feb, 2014 @ 5:49
< >
Visar 1-1 av 1 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 9 feb, 2014 @ 16:12