Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Saber mais
Campaigns.
>Searches for campaign
>Nothing but voice, skins and other various packs

I wanted custom campaigns, not.. Whatever the hell that is. -~-
Can someone, ANYONE make it so that the campaign section of the L4D2 workshop has ONLY custom campaigns instead of all these other packs, which have literally nothing to do with any custom campaigns? I try looking for any fun custom campaigns to play, and all I can find are weapons, sounds, skins, whatever the hell there is there.
Última alteração por Bellicoserhetoric; 16 ago. 2014 às 6:06
< >
A mostrar 1-10 de 10 comentários
Knappy 65 16 ago. 2014 às 14:32 
This is the result of Workshop "authors" tagging their mods with everything thus cluttering the workshop with irrelevant tags. For example I tag my sound mods as Sound & Misc & possibly Tank/Withc etc etc. I see "Campaign" tagged sound mods, why I know not.

Nothing you can do except peruse the shop and sort them out. Untill Valve implements or actually appoints a moderator or authors finally realize their mods get no more attention by tagging with everything than with just the relevant ones...this is how it will remain.
AlwaysToast 33 17 ago. 2014 às 10:52 
Only Valve can fix the mess that is the workshop tag system.

Best option, select the campaign tag. Then use the word search for: campaign map. While not totally effective, most actually Campaigns use the word campaign and map in the description. Where most other files don’t use both words. You can also try other combinations of words, but that’s basically what Knappy suggested.

Not a fix to the workshop but here is a list of campaigns (not all inclusive):
Redemption
Journey to Splash Mountain
Taco Bucket
Warcelona
Suicide Blitz 2
I Hate Mountains

Dead Before Dawn (Director’s cut)
The Bloody Moores
Yama
Lego Hard Rain
Plan B
Dnieper
Undead Zone
Diescraper Redux
A Dam Mission
ZMB-13
Surrounded by the Dead II

Back to School
Urban Flights
Blackout basement
The Last Volt
25 to Life
Daybreak
Downtown Dine
Death Woods
Dark Blood 2

Fun single map challenges:
Tank Challenge
Tank Playground
Knappy 65 17 ago. 2014 às 18:11 
http://left4dead.wikia.com/wiki/Custom_Campaigns

Some more as not all custom campaigns are on the shop.
carypt 21 dez. 2014 às 15:28 
yeah , you are totally right , some should make a filter for objects , if its a mod, sound or campaign . otherwise look for gamemaps.com , they have a nice collection too .
Stark Raven 4 21 dez. 2014 às 16:09 
Originalmente postado por carypt:
yeah , you are totally right , some should make a filter for objects , if its a mod, sound or campaign . otherwise look for gamemaps.com , they have a nice collection too .

There are filters. The problem is that nobody uses tags correctly.
Deep Thunder 5 21 dez. 2014 às 18:53 
Couldn't the mods just be filtered by anlyzing the addoninfo.txt in the .vpk? If it has "1" next to the appropriate category, why not automatically narrow the tags that way? Again it's just a suggestion...but yeah it totally irks me how people spam their tags.
Última alteração por Deep Thunder; 21 dez. 2014 às 18:53
Rectus 28 22 dez. 2014 às 2:01 
Originalmente postado por Deep Thunder:
Couldn't the mods just be filtered by anlyzing the addoninfo.txt in the .vpk? If it has "1" next to the appropriate category, why not automatically narrow the tags that way? Again it's just a suggestion...but yeah it totally irks me how people spam their tags.

The problem with that is that you can just set all the categories to 1 there almost as easy as in the uploader.

The fundamental idea is good though, and campaigns and mutations could at least be detected by searching for mission and mode scripts.
MadatoMatic 29 dez. 2014 às 21:21 
Another solution is to mass downvote anything thats wrongly tagged as campaign.
bob 30 dez. 2014 às 0:40 
Originalmente postado por MADatoMATic:
Another solution is to mass downvote anything thats wrongly tagged as campaign.

Yep, plus mass report. Takes forever, though...
God 30 dez. 2014 às 11:12 
afkjsoaidjfas haha iuafhauifhas
< >
A mostrar 1-10 de 10 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Postado a: 16 ago. 2014 às 6:05
Comentários: 10