Grenadier Marine Squad is a clan for AvP Classic 2000. Its purpose is to provide the AvP2K Steam community with a new group of respectable united players as well as new competition for the other Steam clans.
We welcome players of all skill levels. Get a hold of [GMS] K4M4CURU5 or [GMS]thmswilliams0 if you want to join.
If you are a member, adding the prefix [GMS] to your screen name is encouraged. This way the clan is easily recognized in the Steam community.
Members of GMS:
- HAVE FUN and make AvP 2000 fun for others.
- Strive for excellence as Alien, Predator, and Marine.
- Do not use cheats or hacks.
- Do not engage in flaming, chat spamming, trolling, etc.
- Congratulate opponents when they score a good frag and do not ragequit (instead drop a "gg" when they leave)
- Limit the use of powerful/cheap weapons such as the Pred Disc, Pred Pistol, Prox Mine, etc.
- Avoid camping and spawn kills/typekills.
- Play according to the game rules.
- Encourage other players, especially newer/inexperienced players, to join matches other than the typical TEST SESH Stranded Coop game.
- Always play at 100% game speed.
- Do not hold back when playing against newbies.
- Welcome players of all skill levels. GMS appreciates the chance to learn from the best.
If you see a clan member consistently play contrary to the above standards, please notify [GMS] K4M4CURU5 by private message.
Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam