Posted: June 26
+ It's Hitman
- "Instinct". In the hardest difficulty people almost instantly notice that you're disguised even when they look at your back from 10 meters. "Though" you can "cover your face to sneak past them at the cost of Instinct". What does it mean? You can't just lower the tip of your hat, you need to SPEND YOUR INSTINCT. WHAT IS INSTINCT? NOBODY KNOWS. That is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ as hell.
- There is no any sort of preplanning, you cant select anything at all.
- Checkpoints. I'm not against checkpoints at all, but in this game they were placed incredibely bad. In 99% cases you MUST wait for civils/gangsters/cops/etc. to talk and ONLY after that you will be able to move further (if you're not going to kill everything of course).
- Low quality cutscenes.
- Ingame achievents or whatever it is.
- The game quickly become very boring because you do the same things over and over:
1) Wait for people standing EXACTLY where you need to go to stop talking.
2) Kill THAT GUY who is STILL standing there and thank god his friend walked away.
3) Hide his body.
4) Go there.