Arma 3
Bullet-Time (Slow-Motion)
Human Being  [developer] May 30, 2017 @ 9:39am
Player ideas/suggestions and relevant updates
Making a thread where folks can toss in their ideas/recommendations on ways to improve/expand this mod.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
product_(CL)owner Jun 24, 2017 @ 1:27am 
maybe some kind of menu to like set up different settings... like duration slow motion timescale value etc...
SKwishy Mar 15, 2018 @ 4:08pm 
Setting menu where you can set up duration?
abel1717 Jan 29, 2019 @ 3:13pm 
A menu is essential. I would like to adjust the settings.
Human Being  [developer] Jan 30, 2019 @ 5:52pm 
Thanks for your input... I agree, is a key feature for many. It's been a long while since I've made any updates to my Arma mods, and am probably pretty rusty. Most of my time is going into a number of indie dev projects these days. If things ease up on those projects, I'll see if I can add this feature.
abel1717 Jan 31, 2019 @ 7:14am 
Originally posted by A bandpass filter:
Thanks for your input... I agree, is a key feature for many. It's been a long while since I've made any updates to my Arma mods, and am probably pretty rusty. Most of my time is going into a number of indie dev projects these days. If things ease up on those projects, I'll see if I can add this feature.
I feel you. I mod Rome II, and HOI4 and between updates and added features is like a part time—very time consuming. Anyways, I hope you have the chance one day to add that functionality, if not, is ok: it is still a great mod, and I appreciate the time you dedicated to it.
Trivia: I use a similar mod in Fallout.
Peace.
Last edited by abel1717; Jan 31, 2019 @ 7:15am
Human Being  [developer] Jan 31, 2019 @ 7:23pm 
Neat! Actually I just started digging into GUI creation in ARMA. A bit cumbersome but I think I might be able to figure something simple out.
Zenon Sep 6, 2019 @ 7:59am 
Tip: Adding a button or option within the game or in the settings to disable automatic Bullet Time and God mode, because taking just a few seconds at the start of the mission degrades the mod. Also, it's very annoying to have Bullet Time suddenly activated when AI gets shot but we don't know where it comes from. Other than that, excellent mod.
Ted May 19, 2021 @ 1:36pm 
A options menu
WiseGuy5000 Nov 22, 2021 @ 3:11pm 
options menu PLEASE. i dont know how to edit the code to use god mode or turn off auto react so its kind of pointless right now with the really short time limit on the bullet time.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50