Arma 3
OPEX | Altis
OPEX Problems
Me and my friends really enjoying OPEX but we have discovered many small problems but have major impacts and we feel that the dev needs to fix this so players can have a better experience playing this amazing mod.

1. Why does the AI have such weird loadouts? example the Squad Leader spawns with a beret and an m27 o_O Why not just keep them to how they originally looked.

2. Why allow multiple squads when you cant do multiple tasks. Me and a friend have decided to split up our squad and take on separate tasks but the mission doesnt allow that.

3. Allow players to search and edit their vehicles.

4. More weather options. Its annoying starting the mission on night but have a 100% super thick wall of fog, you have to wait until the fog disappears...

5. Some missions dont even have enemies. One mission had me and my friend attack a village but the village had no enemies.

6. Performance. Ive made missions with more AI on the map but have had more FPS
Last edited by ItsJustRyan2701; Apr 18, 2020 @ 10:55am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
HRE Billygoat Aug 15, 2020 @ 8:33pm 
funny joke, on Tanoa, my HQ got over run by insurgents, as I was fighting them off around the compound, I just came upon these grizzly scenes of dead BLUFOR soldiers around the compound... I got ambushed for the third time inside of it and just quit lol
kingofrome15 Oct 30, 2020 @ 6:21am 
For me performance is a real issue in OPEX. I find that even on low, or lower settings, I run the game at 20 or lower frames. I can usually run the game with mods enabled on high or even very high with 30-60 frames.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50