Conan Exiles

Conan Exiles

Overlord Exiles Mega Mod+ (Discontinued)
Nevimir  [developer] Feb 26, 2017 @ 1:31pm
Please List items that are broken
Please list anything that may have been broken
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Draktyr Feb 26, 2017 @ 2:46pm 
Any reports of beds being broken or disappearing? I have had many reports saying their bed is gone and nothing is broken into. It wasn't near the walls for any kind of trident hits outside. So im not sure what could be doing it.

Also to note: I was doing testing before I wiped on Friday and Jar explosions from the ground about 30 or so feet away from a tier 2 door, blew off the door without touching it. I have no clue how that happened or if its something with the mod. We were testing foundation damage and lit maybe 3 to 4 off at a time. A door that was also waayyy up high was removed. Still I don't know what happened.
Nevimir  [developer] Feb 26, 2017 @ 2:48pm 
Thats nothing to do with the mod, its a game bug
Draktyr Feb 26, 2017 @ 3:10pm 
Thanks ! Just making sure
Medius Tharen Feb 26, 2017 @ 5:55pm 
the bow isn't working and I can only stack up to 100 instead of 500
Nevimir  [developer] Feb 26, 2017 @ 6:23pm 
turn off your other mods
Valiant Fate Feb 26, 2017 @ 9:12pm 
Bow isn't working here either. Dragon Powder isn't crafting. Eating the materials, but not producing the item. I have disabled the only other mod (IncreasedItemStack) and tested. I have not tried crafting the 2h Long Sword which previously was not working either.

Again, thanks for such a terrific Mod! Appreciate all the work that goes into it :)
Nevimir  [developer] Feb 26, 2017 @ 9:54pm 
IncreasedItemStack does not work with my mod and everything you have listed is working tested on my own server, dragon powder costs more to make check info on mod page.
Valiant Fate Feb 27, 2017 @ 5:13pm 
I'm not sure what to say... Dragon Powder crafts when I turn off Overlord Exiles Mod... which is the only Mod running. When I turn it back on with the latest update. It no longer produces the item. So, I'm not sure where else the issue could be. It seems to directly correlate with the Mod. When Overlord Exiles Mega Mod+ is enabled on the server, certain items are not crafting. When I disable it... dragon powder crafts properly. I have no other Mods enabled on the server, as I wanted to narrow down where the problem was. I'll try testing it again by redownloading the latest version and let you know. Thanks :)
Valiant Fate Feb 27, 2017 @ 5:39pm 
Well.... what the hell.... I downloaded the latest version... overwrote the old version... they were the same filesize. Enabled it on the server and client. Now Dragon Powder is crafting fine. Wellllll..... sorry to post that it wasn't working. Bizarre... something was messed up on my end. Apologies!

Thanks Nevimir!
Nevimir  [developer] Feb 27, 2017 @ 6:01pm 
yeah the files tend to be the same size as what i change is vary small and does not edit the file size
Baron Von Smash  [developer] Mar 7, 2017 @ 8:43pm 
Your homebrew greatsword has the idle animation stuck in a T-pose
Byooki Mar 9, 2017 @ 4:42am 
Mini Vaults have vanished
Nevimir  [developer] Mar 9, 2017 @ 4:59pm 
Originally posted by Byooki:
Mini Vaults have vanished

Yeah did a big file reorganize to make it easyer for me to mod and it happend as a side effect sorry
Kazuha Mar 19, 2017 @ 2:34pm 
The loincloth and Breast wrap isnt working for all on my server... is it because of us or the mod ?
Nevimir  [developer] Mar 19, 2017 @ 3:02pm 
they are test items and dont really work
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50