- How long the crusher blocks the area for
- The crusher cool-down time
- Crusher visual/audio feedback

Thanks!
Ronan
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Popcioslav Feb 12, 2017 @ 10:18am 
Hey, as I've said in my previous comment I think the crushers are cool, although the timing might be a bit confusing.

Button activation time: I think once at least one Awesomenauts will press it should go into warning immediately. The warning time should be at least 2.5 long. Enough for someone to go through the door and to close on someone chasing the soon after. It should block for pretty long time, I think the current version is totally fine. The cooldown is the hardest part, maybe about a minute long/more or less? Visual wise, it's hard to tell it, but audio wise I would just recommend it to give a sound of Inferno machine from AI 205 starting.

That's all, I hope I could've helped.
Burkus  [developer] Feb 12, 2017 @ 11:09am 
Current numbers:
- Button activation time: running over it should activate it and the warning alarm starts straight away
- Warning time: 4s~
- Speed the crusher slams: 0.5s~
- How long the crusher blocks the area for: 4s~
- The crusher cool-down time: 10s~

You got pretty close to the actual numbers for most of them except the cooldown time which I think is in most need of a change. I think I'll boost this up to 25s as a start. I think a minute might feel like an eternity in Awesomenauts time.

Thanks for the feedback!
Popcioslav Feb 12, 2017 @ 11:13am 
Yeah minute might be too much, sorry xD

I think what you proposed is fine.
Burkus  [developer] Feb 12, 2017 @ 11:18am 
No worries, I think this will be a really good change :D

I'm going to experiment more with the visuals/audio. I feel like any combination of timings could be fun, but if one of the timings doesn't give good feedback then it will just be annoying.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50