Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

Translated Modules
Tharagon  [developer] Jul 29, 2017 @ 4:59am
Report Bugs here
Discussing Bugs in the comment section is pretty unhandy, so if you think you found a bug, please post it here.

Originally posted by DemonRoxas:
German mod has some bugs/issues that make it unplayable.
1. (not so bad:) the button cover from "The Button" doesn't flip open when hovering above it
2. (SEVERE:) the frequency on "Morse" cannot be adjusted, the arrow buttons don't work at all
pls fix ty <3

Originally posted by Tharagon:
Hi DemonRoxas!
I was not able to reproduce your issue. Both mouse and gamepad work fine for me in the current version. Could you tell us >>here<< :
If you have any other mods installed?
Are you using Windows or Mac? Which OS Version?
Are you using Mouse, Keyboard or Motion Controller?
Do you play in windowed or fullscreen?
Last edited by Tharagon; Jul 30, 2017 @ 1:09am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
DemonRoxas Jul 29, 2017 @ 6:17am 
Windows 10, Oculus Rift + Touch, Steam Version of the game, German mod:

the "Morse" module is unplayable because the arrow buttons for the frequency won't do anything.
Last edited by DemonRoxas; Jul 29, 2017 @ 6:17am
Tharagon  [developer] Jul 30, 2017 @ 12:56am 
Ok, I don't own a motion controller, but I'm pretty sure this is the problem.. I should be able to get access to a vive system with controllers, but this will take at least two weeks from now. Can you confirm, that everything works when using a gamepad or mouse (gamepad works in VR, too).
Last edited by Tharagon; Jul 30, 2017 @ 1:10am
the morse module is playeble in the elevator but for some reason the right word is wrong it is almost unplayable in the german translation because its wrong at were it should be right
we had once a morse module (de) with only short/points wich is not possible
Tharagon  [developer] Aug 15, 2017 @ 12:03am 
I thing german morse is buggy if we get "shell" with 505 its wrong
Originally posted by Tharagon:
Sounds like you are not using the "Missions translated" from the blue bombs folder, but the usual "Missions" (which will not be translated, even with the mod installed) - or you are playing "Freeplay" with the vanilla morse module not on your veto list. If you still think there is a bug, please post it in the bugs thread in the discussion.
i do use the translated module missions
i even see the DE sticker

Ok, so you have the "DE V1" Sticker and you still got "shell" as a morse code? Actually this should not happen as there should be German words now. Are you really sure it was "shell" (... .... . .-.. .-..) and not "siehe" (... .. . .... .)? What about the other modded modules (Button, Who's on First,...)? Do they use German text?
Last edited by Tharagon; Aug 15, 2017 @ 12:17am
i had a lot of different manuals and there got this one modeule mixed up in the german translation thank you for the time and sorry for the missunderstanding xD
BeautifulChunk Dec 9, 2017 @ 5:00am 
Hi. Idk what's wrong or what I'm doing wrong, but russian version doesn't work well for me. Words on buttons look like purple squares and idk how to fix it :(
I hope there's some way to fix it...
Thanks~
Example here
Last edited by BeautifulChunk; Dec 9, 2017 @ 5:02am
Walter Dec 9, 2017 @ 9:19am 
I have a problem with buttons.
I use German so I did not change any settings. On the buttons there are no letters but black squares. "Who's on first" seems to work correctly in German. Also vanilla buttons do not have a problem.
Using Windows 10. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem?

Edit: Just saw the guy aboce me has the same problem in purple. Swear this post wasn't there when I did mine. xD
Last edited by Walter; Dec 9, 2017 @ 6:23pm
Tharagon  [developer] Dec 10, 2017 @ 6:55am 
Looks like the last Keep Talking Update isn't working well with this mod - I'm working on a fix...
Last edited by Tharagon; Dec 10, 2017 @ 6:55am
Tharagon  [developer] Dec 10, 2017 @ 3:12pm 
Should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting!
Walter Dec 10, 2017 @ 4:07pm 
Confirmed. German Buttons work well now. 😀 Great mod!
Last edited by Walter; Dec 11, 2017 @ 10:13am
BeautifulChunk Dec 11, 2017 @ 8:09am 
Omg purrrrfect thank you so much for your work!~╰( ̄▽ ̄)╯
Grande Orso Dec 24, 2017 @ 3:20pm 
Hello Tharagon,

I just wanted to let you know that I am still getting the same issue that Walter and 이지은 reported earlier this month on a Mac: the button module seems to not render textures and so everything appears a nice bright pink. I can send you screeshots if required.

I doubt it matters, but the language I am getting the issue with is Italian. It works fine on my PC, it`s only on Mac that the issue appears.

Thank you for all your amazing work on this!
Last edited by Grande Orso; Dec 24, 2017 @ 3:21pm
[ C h a r l e s ] Dec 25, 2017 @ 9:22am 
hi, I'd like to report some stuff for Polish translation:

On the Subject of Venting Gas:
1. It's in Czech.
2. Buttons say A and N for Yes and No respectivly.
3. The Manual says Y for "Tak" and N for "Nie". I think it should be T for "Tak"

On the Subject of the Big Button:
1. Text doesn't get colored that well. Idk if that's all translations tho
Last edited by [ C h a r l e s ]; Dec 25, 2017 @ 9:24am
Tharagon  [developer] Dec 25, 2017 @ 12:30pm 
I can confirm the problems on Mac - I'll have a look if I can fix that - might be a tough one.

Will also have a look on Polish
< >
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
Per page: 1530 50