RimWorld

RimWorld

Call of Cthulhu - Straitjackets
Popo Bigles Dec 26, 2016 @ 12:52pm
Plague Doctor Suit
Jecrell's mods are very cool, no dought about it, and with the StraitJacket mod he has put out, i'm even more wowed. So, i'd like to be wowed x10. I'd like to ask you Jecrell (or anyone) to make an Plague Doctor suit, the uniforms (mask and suit...Especially the mask) that were used in the 14th century to the 17th, to make it. It dosn't have to be an replica, it can be something that can go with the "Call of Cthulhu" type/taste. I'd been asking people and either they don't message me or just change the subject immediatly. I'd greatly appreciate if, Jecrell, for you to (notice this discussian :steamhappy:) respond to me, or make me faint and say yes.

(if a picture of reference is required, i'll post a link on a image on what they used to look like. in my opinion, the most "Call of Cthulhu" feel would be an Steam-Punk type Plague Doctor Uniform/Mask)

~Dr. Kaiser...
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Khorne Flakes Jul 29, 2017 @ 9:06am 
This is a bit of an old thread, but I thought I'd just say that certain tiers on his patreon allows you to request from him a certain mod of your choice. I don't think he just necessarily takes requests from the community.
Last edited by Khorne Flakes; Jul 29, 2017 @ 12:07pm
Popo Bigles Jul 29, 2017 @ 10:21am 
I dont know what Patreon is other "than shove money down peoples throat" to make them work faster on a mod or game.
Khorne Flakes Jul 29, 2017 @ 12:07pm 
Originally posted by Dr. Kaiser:
I dont know what Patreon is other "than shove money down peoples throat" to make them work faster on a mod or game.
Patreon's intended purpose is to fund an individual based on their line of work. Whether it be making mods, games, animation, or maybe even something not involving the internet(Instead of something like kickstarter, or an actual job developing these things). Just like Kickstarter, patreons usually have reward tiers, and it just so happens that Jecrell has mods as a reward tier. I can understand your point of view however, it'd probably be alot cheaper to just learn modding myself then to shell out $30-$100 a month to Jecrell for a mod of my choosing(but definently much more time consuming).
Popo Bigles Jul 29, 2017 @ 2:07pm 
yeah, I know all about that except for the Patreon Tiers. So, the more games/mods/etc you donate to the more...uhm, Rank? let's say "Rank"...You will recieve on certain peoples page that will give awarness to your comment/suggestion/idea?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50