RimWorld

RimWorld

Facial Stuff 1.1
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Killface  [developer] Jun 16, 2017 @ 7:00am
Bug Reports
Please post your issues directly at the bug tracker found at https://github.com/Killface1980/RW_FacialStuff/issues

Please refer to the following guidelines for bug reporting.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725234314
Last edited by Killface; Mar 30, 2018 @ 4:11am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 132 comments
MuchMucho Aug 26, 2017 @ 1:59am 
When loaded with these mods Rimworld is removing all mods due to conflict without your mod no conflict, but your mod is not the only one I had to remove from playthrough others have gotten same message, I added 1 mod at a time and those that conflicted I wrote to and deactivated, normally it works did prior on a non starwars playthrough, had added Work tab also after that.
My modlist again:
Core-misc core-hugslib-jecs tools-architech sense-modlist backup-Starwars the Force-
Starwars Rep. equipment-Starwars Fully Func Ligsabers-Starwars Factions-Work tab-Wildlife tab-
Tag trait-Research pal-Edb Prepare carefull-Camera+-Colonist bar KF 0.17.3.1-additional traits v2.2-
advanced bodies-accurate mortars-Kitchen counters and other shelves-Trading spot-(SS) Lovely hairstyles
Last edited by MuchMucho; Aug 26, 2017 @ 2:12am
MuchMucho Aug 26, 2017 @ 1:59am 
Modlist continued:
Autoclose event notifications-Blueprints-Bulk Components-cleaning area-colony leadership-
Conduit deconstruct-Defensive positions-cooks can refuel- Dye vat- Diassemble shield belt-
Efficient Batteries- Efficient lights- Expanded Prostetics and Organ Enginering- Extended Turrets-
GouRMet 1.0- Hand me That brick- I can fix it- Increased Stack- (Lt-Gardening)- Medical Tab-
Misc. Training- Moody- More Faction Bases- Outfitter 0.17.2.0- Path Avoid(A17)-
Selling prisoners with no guilt- SS Damage Indicators- Spoons Hair mod- Stack Merger
Killface  [developer] Aug 26, 2017 @ 2:38am 
I have no idea, I use the same mods and have no problems.
FS already includes the hair from Spoon, so in case you don't want to have two beards overlaying each other, I suggest you load FS either after Spoons Hair, or disable it.
Do the errors also appears with the current FS 0.17.3 public beta (active only one FS mod)?
Quote HugsLib description: "For best results, make sure that HugsLib comes right after Core in your mod load order."
You can also post your log at https://gist.github.com/ and post the link.

Can you please delete your logs here? I don't need them any more, and they clutter this thread ;)
Last edited by Killface; Aug 26, 2017 @ 7:48am
MuchMucho Aug 26, 2017 @ 7:57pm 
Hugslib has to come after Core but since misc core is taking over the core's "job" I reckoned it had to come after that 1.

No havent tried you Beta version but gonna try that 1 instead and deactivate the FS
Last edited by MuchMucho; Aug 26, 2017 @ 8:08pm
MuchMucho Aug 26, 2017 @ 8:18pm 
Sry m8 same problem with Public Beta, in both cased I deactivated Spoon hair, and then loaded you mod last in list, both with huglib after misc core and after core both cases conflicts occured.
MuchMucho Aug 26, 2017 @ 9:31pm 
Ran it with Core-misc core-hugslib-jecs tools-architech sense-modlist backup-Starwars the Force-
Starwars Rep. equipment-Starwars Fully Func Ligsabers-Starwars Factions-Facial Stuff(Beta version)

And it still conflics also switched position og misc core and hugslib didnt help.
Ran RCC program only conflict I could see was it had 5 DLL files which are dublicates of other places.
Killface  [developer] Aug 27, 2017 @ 1:12am 
Just found the cause for this. It's "Star Wars Republic Equipment", also informed the author.
Reason is a malformed Apparel_Shield.xml, which causes crashes if any mod tries to patch existing defs, see the bug reports for Chickenman's mods.
You can delete the mentioned xml safely, as soon as the author fixes his mod, the correct file will be re-downloaded.
It's not really a serious problem, however it is quite annoying. Hats and other headgear seem to randomly faze in and out of existance on my pawns and I was wondering if their was a way to fix this. I would be absolutely in love with this mod if my OCD wasn't screaming at me.
Killface  [developer] Sep 4, 2017 @ 2:38am 
I guess you're using Apparello or some other mod which adds stuff like goggles. In this case, it's a vanilla bug, caused by too many apparel layers. I'll see if I can fix it on my end.
Killface  [developer] Sep 4, 2017 @ 3:27am 
fixed, update imminent
Poul Mavinger Sep 17, 2017 @ 1:27pm 
The hats dont appear when my colonists go outside, I do use spoons mod, but yours is loaded after it. It worked once when they went inside the first time they hid the hat, but when they went back outside it wouldn't show.
Conceivably Sep 28, 2017 @ 7:46pm 
With the werewolf mod, the pawns have a missing jaw error and become naked headless roaring goblins. :steammocking:
Vellis Sep 29, 2017 @ 7:06am 
EPOE Rebalanced causing Facial Stuff 'no texture'.
Debug log: pawn's health state of 'Organ rejection' (after recieving organ implant)

Facial Stuff: No texture for added part: Mouth/Mouth_NaturalOrganRejection - Graphic_Multi_NaturalHeadParts Verse.Log:Message(String) FacialStuff.CompFace:InitializeGraphicsMouth() FacialStuff.CompFace:InitializeGraphics() FacialStuff.Detouring.HarmonyPatches:ResolveAllGraphics_Postfix(PawnGraphicSet) Verse.PawnGraphicSet:ResolveAllGraphics_Patch2(Object) Verse.PawnRenderer:RenderPawnAt_Patch2(Object, Vector3, RotDrawMode, Boolean) Verse.PawnRenderer:RenderPawnAt(Vector3) Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker:DrawAt(Vector3) Verse.Pawn:DrawAt(Vector3, Boolean) Verse.Thing:Draw() Verse.ThingWithComps:Draw() Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings(DrawTargetDef) Verse.Map:MapUpdate() Verse.Game:UpdatePlay() Verse.Root_Play:Update()
Killface  [developer] Sep 29, 2017 @ 7:37am 
@Mangobbler: can you post a log of this error so that I know what to look for?
@Wellech: does it spawn in red? If not, it's just an info message so that I know which added part might need a texture.
Poul Mavinger Oct 4, 2017 @ 12:03pm 
Exception ticking Lan: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at FacialStuff.Detouring.HarmonyPatches.TryInteractWith_Postfix (RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker,bool,Verse.Pawn) <0x000b4>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractWith_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn,RimWorld.InteractionDef) <0x00446>
at Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_InteractionsTracker_Patch/TryInteractRandomly.Replacement (RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker,bool&) <0x002e2>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractRandomly_Patch1 (object) <0x00025>
at RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker.InteractionsTrackerTick () <0x0011b>
at Verse.Pawn.Tick () <0x002c8>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x002c0>

it does spawn in red
< >
Showing 1-15 of 132 comments
Per page: 1530 50