Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

Metropolitan Depot
Why metro depot didn't appearing in build menu?
Few days ago I installed Metro Overhaul Mod and all required mods, but depot didn't appearing in build menu. Depot didn't appearing and I can't place it so metro cars didn't spawn. I don't know why it didn't appearing, I have all required mods. If you know how to fix it please write it in comment.
Last edited by DerpTrooperPL; Apr 2, 2020 @ 1:52am
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
uLky :3 Apr 2, 2020 @ 2:57pm 
Same issue!
Ale Lost Apr 3, 2020 @ 4:40am 
same
NahuelMP Apr 5, 2020 @ 10:11am 
I had the same issue, Metropolitan depot not showing up in the Metro menu, but I checked the Content Manager and for some reason, it was disabled. I re-enabled it and now it shows on the menu.
Check your Content Manager
MrMaison  [developer] Apr 10, 2020 @ 12:48pm 
@NahuelMP- Thanks for posting your solution. It's the likely cause of this issue.
I have the same issue except it is enabled in the Content manager
How is this working for you?

This seems use "Metro Station Track Ground" which can't be found. I think it was removed with the SH patch.

the loading screen mod specifically says "failed" on the asset.

Doesn't it render the whole MOM mod unfunctional?
Last edited by Idodo (•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿; Jul 6, 2020 @ 12:34pm
Kalifornia Belem Aug 14, 2020 @ 9:25am 
Same as above: "Metro Station Track Ground" is missing, as well as "Station Track Eleva", so no way to make MOM work, as "Metropolitan Depot" and "Elevated Station" need them.

Any clue?
Somber May 7, 2021 @ 9:05am 
i have ennabled in content manager and in a loading screen mod has still telling me Metropolitan Depot (failed) so what now ?
Somber May 7, 2021 @ 9:36am 
and yea too that missing so where is that items to need them ?
Somber May 7, 2021 @ 9:59am 
Originally posted by MrMaison:
@NahuelMP- Thanks for posting your solution. It's the likely cause of this issue.
this is not my problem my problem is error with Metro Station Track Ground and Station Track Eleva but this things are removed so idk what now :(
JimUK71 Aug 15, 2021 @ 9:54am 
Anyone solve the metro depot issue? I have it and all associated mods installed and still no joy!
dpX_alex Jul 21, 2022 @ 11:23am 
I have the same problem, i cant find the depot
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50