RimWorld

RimWorld

Misc. Robots++
Mister Wobbly Dec 20, 2022 @ 11:40am
The bots no longer construct anything
I dunno if it is a bug with the new update, but every single bot refuses to do certain jobs. ER bots will not do surgery, Omni bots/builder bots will not build anything other than basic structures, no beds, no furniture, just doors and walls. At least the crafting bots work.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
I am having a problem with the surgery. Adding the mod "MiscRobots WorkTab support" fixes all the other bugs (building, mining, even quarry mining, and so on) but the surgery stuff stays unavailable. Was working back in 1.3.
VeteranXT  [developer] Jan 31, 2023 @ 1:20pm 
This issue has been fixed.
Thanks!
Pipey9 Mar 5, 2023 @ 1:45pm 
Mine is the same builder bots wont build any furniture now but was working couple days ago but now stopped?
Cerberus Mar 6, 2023 @ 2:32am 
Omni bots wont build anything, they deliver materials but just wonder around after that's done.
i found they are building but its only after a huge delay for certain things. other stuff is instantly go build.
Last edited by Cerberus; Mar 9, 2023 @ 2:04pm
Dex Apr 9, 2023 @ 12:26pm 
randomly break and just wont build anything
VeteranXT  [developer] May 7, 2023 @ 3:54pm 
This is fixed. I think.
ANTOperasic May 8, 2023 @ 12:02pm 
Originally posted by VeteranXT:
This is fixed. I think.

My omni bot also happens to just not be interested to build certain things for some reason. Just sits at its base and does work but not at a specific area. And no, it's not an area restriction problem..
DiskenCider May 8, 2023 @ 12:19pm 
Yes I also have the same problems they just sit there....
RescuePenguin May 9, 2023 @ 8:01pm 
Building bots are having a similar problem for me. They refuse to haul and build. They will only build if it requires no resources, or the resources have already been delivered.
VeteranXT  [developer] May 12, 2023 @ 10:35am 
Well here is what i had of mods installed
Core
BioTech
Misc.Robots
Misc.Robots++

And it works fine. Maybe mod conflict?
uruz2222 Jun 16, 2023 @ 11:24am 
Originally posted by VeteranXT:
Well here is what i had of mods installed
Core
BioTech
Misc.Robots
Misc.Robots++

And it works fine. Maybe mod conflict?
try the mods and order just like that~~ all the robot seems very lazy, they will sit for a long time, maybe 1 min or longer, then do the job
Garrowind Jun 25, 2023 @ 10:58am 
Originally posted by A Rescue Penguin:
Building bots are having a similar problem for me. They refuse to haul and build. They will only build if it requires no resources, or the resources have already been delivered.
Im in the same boat... though i use alot of mods...
Garrowind Jun 25, 2023 @ 11:53am 
ahh i found my mod incapability. its Fluffys work tab. Builders are hauling resources again...
Last edited by Garrowind; Jun 25, 2023 @ 11:54am
TunaKhanate Jul 21, 2023 @ 6:19pm 
Originally posted by Garrowind:
ahh i found my mod incapability. its Fluffys work tab. Builders are hauling resources again...
How did you fix the issue? I'm trying to look for a way without removing the work tab mod.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50