RimWorld

RimWorld

More Furniture [A16]
Anonemous2  [developer] Jan 14, 2017 @ 12:51pm
Request for More Furniture
Stuff you would like to be added/changed.
Last edited by Anonemous2; Jan 15, 2017 @ 6:30am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Anonemous2  [developer] Jan 14, 2017 @ 12:54pm 
Reorganize mod describtion and recreate old Alpha compatible versions.
Niki Jan 14, 2017 @ 1:01pm 
Could you make a version where lights stay in the furniture section ? Because of this mods like less powerfull sunlamps dont work. Thanks
Anonemous2  [developer] Jan 14, 2017 @ 1:10pm 
Originally posted by Captain Wolf:
Could you make a version where lights stay in the furniture section ? Because of this mods like less powerfull sunlamps dont work. Thanks

Yes, But I'm not sure If I will make it defalt. I've gotten alot of request to change it back, but I don't want to fill the furniture tab so much that it fills the screen.
Niki Jan 14, 2017 @ 1:36pm 
What about making new section only for your mod ?
Anonemous2  [developer] Jan 14, 2017 @ 1:39pm 
Originally posted by Captain Wolf:
What about making new section only for your mod ?

Good Idea
katbarf Jan 15, 2017 @ 2:57am 
I really loved the long flowerpot that held two flowers. Maybe when you get time re-add that one back.
Redstylt Jan 15, 2017 @ 3:39am 
Hey ;)
Thanks for your mod :)
I prefer also you integrate your mod in vanilla tab.

Can you add a fonctionnaly librairy ?
I explain : a librairy 1X3 bloc with books that colons could read ? And they will be 6 different books (1 medecine, 1 social, 1 cooking, 1 artist, 1 science, 1 do-it-yourself) and when they read/study the book, their abilities increase.
Good idea ? Possible ?

And aslo a translation file ? i would like to help you to translate (in french)
Last edited by Redstylt; Jan 15, 2017 @ 3:53am
Anonemous2  [developer] Jan 15, 2017 @ 6:26am 
Originally posted by RLD.Redstylt:
Hey ;)
Thanks for your mod :)
I prefer also you integrate your mod in vanilla tab.

Can you add a fonctionnaly librairy ?
I explain : a librairy 1X3 bloc with books that colons could read ? And they will be 6 different books (1 medecine, 1 social, 1 cooking, 1 artist, 1 science, 1 do-it-yourself) and when they read/study the book, their abilities increase.
Good idea ? Possible ?

And aslo a translation file ? i would like to help you to translate (in french)

Making a bookshelf that works is possible, but it might not work exactly as hoped.
Also Community translation files would be nice, as I only fluently speak English.
Red Toxon Jan 20, 2017 @ 8:31pm 
A few alternative looking beds would be kind of cool (like a heart shaped double bed for the lulz). Also a "wall lamp" that can go on the wall and not take up floor space would also rock.
:3
Thank you, also, for this great mod. I love the furniture.
Niki Jan 21, 2017 @ 1:55am 
@Red Toxon there is a mod that is adding a wall lamp and also mod for beds. The first one is called Glass and lighting i think and that other one is called more beds
Zack Wester Jan 21, 2017 @ 3:20am 
I have an ide for a furniture. I got a clothing store where Tailors table is located. and well
there is currently no way to store cloth on a table or something so my T-shirt, pants and dusters are
lying around on the floor looking not so nice.
so a display table where we can ether zone over or just is a storage of stuff.
RagingLoony Feb 3, 2017 @ 8:01pm 
Compatibility with dubs hygiene mod?
alsoandanswer Feb 12, 2017 @ 12:37am 
Can you please add proper side sprites for the end table, the end table light and the filing cabinet?
Is there a way we could get windows like what was in glass+lights back in prehistoric times?
Anonemous2  [developer] Feb 16, 2017 @ 5:45pm 
Originally posted by Starfoth The Burgundy Silk Rug:
Is there a way we could get windows like what was in glass+lights back in prehistoric times?

You mean like: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=826153738&searchtext=glass
But in this mod?
Last edited by Anonemous2; Feb 16, 2017 @ 5:45pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50