RimWorld

RimWorld

More Furniture [A16]
Anonemous2  [utvikler] 14. jan. 2017 kl. 12.51
Request for More Furniture
Stuff you would like to be added/changed.
Sist redigert av Anonemous2; 15. jan. 2017 kl. 6.30
< >
Viser 115 av 19 kommentarer
Anonemous2  [utvikler] 14. jan. 2017 kl. 12.54 
Reorganize mod describtion and recreate old Alpha compatible versions.
Niki 14. jan. 2017 kl. 13.01 
Could you make a version where lights stay in the furniture section ? Because of this mods like less powerfull sunlamps dont work. Thanks
Anonemous2  [utvikler] 14. jan. 2017 kl. 13.10 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Captain Wolf:
Could you make a version where lights stay in the furniture section ? Because of this mods like less powerfull sunlamps dont work. Thanks

Yes, But I'm not sure If I will make it defalt. I've gotten alot of request to change it back, but I don't want to fill the furniture tab so much that it fills the screen.
Niki 14. jan. 2017 kl. 13.36 
What about making new section only for your mod ?
Anonemous2  [utvikler] 14. jan. 2017 kl. 13.39 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Captain Wolf:
What about making new section only for your mod ?

Good Idea
katbarf 15. jan. 2017 kl. 2.57 
I really loved the long flowerpot that held two flowers. Maybe when you get time re-add that one back.
Redstylt 15. jan. 2017 kl. 3.39 
Hey ;)
Thanks for your mod :)
I prefer also you integrate your mod in vanilla tab.

Can you add a fonctionnaly librairy ?
I explain : a librairy 1X3 bloc with books that colons could read ? And they will be 6 different books (1 medecine, 1 social, 1 cooking, 1 artist, 1 science, 1 do-it-yourself) and when they read/study the book, their abilities increase.
Good idea ? Possible ?

And aslo a translation file ? i would like to help you to translate (in french)
Sist redigert av Redstylt; 15. jan. 2017 kl. 3.53
Anonemous2  [utvikler] 15. jan. 2017 kl. 6.26 
Opprinnelig skrevet av RLD.Redstylt:
Hey ;)
Thanks for your mod :)
I prefer also you integrate your mod in vanilla tab.

Can you add a fonctionnaly librairy ?
I explain : a librairy 1X3 bloc with books that colons could read ? And they will be 6 different books (1 medecine, 1 social, 1 cooking, 1 artist, 1 science, 1 do-it-yourself) and when they read/study the book, their abilities increase.
Good idea ? Possible ?

And aslo a translation file ? i would like to help you to translate (in french)

Making a bookshelf that works is possible, but it might not work exactly as hoped.
Also Community translation files would be nice, as I only fluently speak English.
Red Toxon 20. jan. 2017 kl. 20.31 
A few alternative looking beds would be kind of cool (like a heart shaped double bed for the lulz). Also a "wall lamp" that can go on the wall and not take up floor space would also rock.
:3
Thank you, also, for this great mod. I love the furniture.
Niki 21. jan. 2017 kl. 1.55 
@Red Toxon there is a mod that is adding a wall lamp and also mod for beds. The first one is called Glass and lighting i think and that other one is called more beds
Zack Wester 21. jan. 2017 kl. 3.20 
I have an ide for a furniture. I got a clothing store where Tailors table is located. and well
there is currently no way to store cloth on a table or something so my T-shirt, pants and dusters are
lying around on the floor looking not so nice.
so a display table where we can ether zone over or just is a storage of stuff.
RagingLoony 3. feb. 2017 kl. 20.01 
Compatibility with dubs hygiene mod?
alsoandanswer 12. feb. 2017 kl. 0.37 
Can you please add proper side sprites for the end table, the end table light and the filing cabinet?
Is there a way we could get windows like what was in glass+lights back in prehistoric times?
Anonemous2  [utvikler] 16. feb. 2017 kl. 17.45 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Starfoth The Burgundy Silk Rug:
Is there a way we could get windows like what was in glass+lights back in prehistoric times?

You mean like: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=826153738&searchtext=glass
But in this mod?
Sist redigert av Anonemous2; 16. feb. 2017 kl. 17.45
< >
Viser 115 av 19 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50