Project OPFOR
Ken Jan 21, 2017 @ 1:03pm
Bug Reports
Report Bugs Here
Last edited by Ken; Nov 5, 2017 @ 9:11pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 77 comments
Keeway  [developer] Jan 21, 2017 @ 11:26pm 
Thank you for your report, it will be fixed from next version.
lizardbolo Mar 16, 2017 @ 3:45pm 
After 1.68 patch weapons are missing from virtual arsenal (Lee Enfields etc.) caused by change in baseWeapon=""; attribute in cfgWeapons config.cpp

Regards.
Last edited by lizardbolo; Mar 16, 2017 @ 3:46pm
Ulfgaar May 2, 2017 @ 12:55pm 
When running the game locally, and creating a mission - i can place ISIS units, and they have what gear and equipment they seemingly should have. The problem happens when i move the mission to my dedicated server - upon which suddenly all the said ISIS units are naked.

Yes - the server is running the mod. RPT file says something about the uniform is not allowed for soldier class. They still have their weapons and vests, but no uniform.
lizardbolo May 19, 2017 @ 1:53pm 
Hi. Just wanted to report that Land Rover (M2) s wheels still don t touch the ground.

Regards.
my report is that all the ess helmets starting w/ [op] are only the flora camouflage?
Riggs Jun 22, 2017 @ 11:49am 
Originally posted by Ulfgaar:
When running the game locally, and creating a mission - i can place ISIS units, and they have what gear and equipment they seemingly should have. The problem happens when i move the mission to my dedicated server - upon which suddenly all the said ISIS units are naked.

Yes - the server is running the mod. RPT file says something about the uniform is not allowed for soldier class. They still have their weapons and vests, but no uniform.

Same problem here, fine on listen, naked ISIS on dedi. All the other factions seem to work fine.
Keeway  [developer] Jul 4, 2017 @ 2:16am 
Ok guys I have this one fixed and will propably release hotfix soon with some other stuff.
WadeLovesLemons Jul 4, 2017 @ 1:10pm 
When I place ISIS troops in the editor, they look fine. When I host the server on my machine however, to my players all ISIS soldiers are naked with their normal weapons and headgear.

This is EXTREMELY annoying. Any fixes?
WadeLovesLemons Jul 4, 2017 @ 1:11pm 
Originally posted by Martin Riggs:
Originally posted by Ulfgaar:

Same problem here, fine on listen, naked ISIS on dedi. All the other factions seem to work fine.

Same issue
Ken Jul 8, 2017 @ 9:05pm 
Animal, he just said it is fixed in next release
Dark Demise Jul 24, 2017 @ 5:54am 
Lee Enfield is still broken.. (Can't hear it shot at you past about 50m). Please either fix or remove it, this is extremely annoying. :/
Ken Jul 24, 2017 @ 9:21pm 
Fix it yourself if you feel that strongly about it, they could require RHS: GREF and replace them with Kar98 or Mosin Nagant
Dark Demise Jul 25, 2017 @ 11:11pm 
Originally posted by Ken:
Fix it yourself if you feel that strongly about it, they could require RHS: GREF and replace them with Kar98 or Mosin Nagant

How does one do that?
Flex87 Aug 18, 2017 @ 1:43pm 
Maybe i have noticed 2 Bugs:

1.: All Infantry of the ChDKZ Insurgents die with only one shot in the leg or foot for Example. This is a little bit weird.

2.: The middle Eastern Insurgents (Taliban) have in their Faction no Armor Tank. Only a BTR.
But in the Editor "Groups" there are no BTR Groups. Only a group of T72 Tanks wich are not in the Faction normaly.

Greez
Originally posted by груви гринснак:
my report is that all the ess helmets starting w/ [op] are only the flora camouflage?
resolved, caused by unlocked uniforms
< >
Showing 1-15 of 77 comments
Per page: 1530 50