Starbound

Starbound

Extended GUI
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
v6  [developer] Jun 8, 2017 @ 9:51am
Bug reports
Please include a a log file when reporting an error.

Include your starbound.log file that is located in your Starbound installation folder under the storage folder.
Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\storage\starbound.log
Open the file and copy the contents to http://pastebin.com
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Alvishar Jul 10, 2017 @ 4:50pm 
@V6 I said "Admin" because you're technically the admin of the mod page and it's what I say incase you change your name. Also, I just realized it was because a patch wasn't working properly to allow it to merge/work with Flat UI. Apologies for taking up your time.
WatcherCCG Jul 11, 2017 @ 7:07am 
Mod doesn't play nice with FU. It breaks a few tabs added to vanilla crafting stations by FU. Log below, though I could not find anything in it that might be relevant.

https://pastebin.com/2vNrk620
v6  [developer] Jul 11, 2017 @ 8:00am 
Mod compatibility is being phased out of this mod. Please also install the mod Many Tabs if you need it.
http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/many-tabs.4813/
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=956247051
Last edited by v6; Jul 11, 2017 @ 8:24am
Saromal Jan 8, 2018 @ 12:28pm 
Text in codex runs off the right side of the window and is not visible.
At-Las OS Mar 8, 2018 @ 11:18am 
codexs are not working right for me
looks messed up
Minxx Jun 18, 2018 @ 9:58pm 
Not sure if its this mod or another one I have, but on the anvil I've noticed that the items overlap the tabs on the anvil meaning you can't switch from the armor tab to any other tab.
Castigo Mar 4, 2019 @ 1:08pm 
Break the spinning wheel GUI if Frackin' Universe is installed. It's impossible to access the armor tab
Castigo Mar 5, 2019 @ 12:02pm 
Actually found a simple fix for the spinning wheel. Unpak the mod and add this to the end of the file interface/windowconfig/craftingwheel.config.patch

{ "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/lblArmorTab/position/1", "value": 297 }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/categories/buttons/-/position/1", "value": 295 }

So the full file looks like (note the comma at the end of line 16, which is not in the original file)
[ { "op": "add", "path": "/extendedgui", "value": true }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/background/fileBody", "value": "/interface/v6crafting/spinningwheelbody.png" }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/close/position/1", "value": 335 }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/bgShine/file", "value": "/interface/v6crafting/shine.png" }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/btnUpgrade/position/1", "value": 332 }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/lblSchematics/position/1", "value": 319 }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/lblProducttitle/position/1", "value": 319 }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/description/position/1", "value": 115 }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/scrollArea/rect/3", "value": 295 }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/lblBarTab/position/1", "value": 297 }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/lblMatTab/position/1", "value": 297 }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/lblDyeTab/position/1", "value": 297 }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/categories/buttons/0/position/1", "value": 295 }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/categories/buttons/1/position/1", "value": 295 }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/categories/buttons/2/position/1", "value": 295 }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/lblArmorTab/position/1", "value": 297 }, { "op": "replace", "path": "/paneLayout/categories/buttons/-/position/1", "value": 295 } ]

The added code will reposition the FU armor tab and button. After this modification the mod will require Frackin' Universe. Not sure if there is an easy way to apply this fix conditionally depending if FU is installed or not.
AnomNom Jul 13, 2019 @ 9:24am 
Don't know if this mod is still being supported, but I've got an issue.
In the CraftingMerchant interface, the upgrade button is not moved correctly. This normally isn't an issue, as the crafting merchant is rarely used as an upgradable shop, but in mods that it is, it is visually breaking.

I don't see how I can provide a log for an issue like this. It's pretty obvious what went wrong.
Last edited by AnomNom; Jul 13, 2019 @ 12:02pm
Laugh Tale Feb 21, 2020 @ 5:06am 
Originally posted by Minxx:
Not sure if its this mod or another one I have, but on the anvil I've noticed that the items overlap the tabs on the anvil meaning you can't switch from the armor tab to any other tab.
same, dude
Mr Monochrome Jul 19, 2020 @ 12:19pm 
I don't know where it's error been but "[Error] Could not apply patch from file /interface/windowconfig/crafting.config.patch in source: D:\Progs\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729426797\contents.pak. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'bgShine' in pathApply("/paneLayout/bgShine/file")"
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50