RimWorld

RimWorld

Misc. Training
Minipancho Jan 8, 2017 @ 10:59pm
bug?
Currently having an issue where only the martial arts dummy is working. had a prompt to use shooting target when it was built but it has since vanished. save has been reloaded and prompt still missing. also felt starting a discussion was better so as not to clog the comments section.

Edit, after a few hours someone finally used the archery target. shooting targets remain untouched though.
Last edited by Minipancho; Jan 9, 2017 @ 2:12am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Bump. Are you still having this issue minipancho, and if so, has anyone else reading this encountered it? (I'm not a modder or involved with the mod in any way, I just noticed that this thread has gone ignored, which doesn't seem right.)
Minipancho Jan 12, 2017 @ 5:27pm 
issue is still persisting with the shooting targets only. martial arts appears to be working as intended, though they dont use it for joy as often as i would like. archery is used quite often and shooting has yet to be used despite another 5 hours in the save.
Haplo_X1  [developer] Jan 24, 2017 @ 12:18pm 
Do you by any chance have Combat Realism?
The reload part in CR prevents this from working with CR.

Also it is normally better to write into the comments as I seldom see that there is a discussion running :)
Minipancho Jan 24, 2017 @ 5:57pm 
Originally posted by Haplo_X1:

Also it is normally better to write into the comments as I seldom see that there is a discussion running :)

I do have combat realism installed through the workshop but it is not being used as an active mod. will it still cause issues?
tg9 Feb 25, 2018 @ 5:05am 
Originally posted by minipancho94:
Originally posted by Haplo_X1:

I do have combat realism installed through the workshop but it is not being used as an active mod. will it still cause issues?

Did you ever use it on this world
Master Draco Feb 28, 2018 @ 9:44am 
I have the same problem, and I do not have combat realism installed. I can right click the martial arts dummy fine, but the shooting targets are not able to be right clicked on for a contextual menu.

*Update* If you have a melee weapon equipped, the shooting range right click option comes up with "Ranged Weapon Required"
Last edited by Master Draco; Feb 28, 2018 @ 12:24pm
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50