Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Necro Forge 2.9b [Build 41]
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Svarog  [developer] Oct 10, 2017 @ 3:43pm
NecroForge Feature & Mod Support Requests
If you want me to add some feature or add some mod's items to NecroForge, post it here.

If I can I will.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
cocoayoc Oct 10, 2017 @ 9:13pm 
any update about ghost mode without super speed? can it be done?
Svarog  [developer] Oct 11, 2017 @ 4:36am 
Originally posted by cocoayoc:

Unfortunately I couldn't get it to work and believe me, I tried.

That being said, I'm currently working on another update, I'll try some more, no promises.
Last edited by Svarog; Oct 11, 2017 @ 4:56am
cocoayoc Oct 11, 2017 @ 7:28am 
thanks for trying :-)
Svarog  [developer] Oct 13, 2017 @ 6:24pm 
Maybe. I'll look into it sometime.
cocoayoc Oct 13, 2017 @ 10:40pm 
Originally posted by Svarog:
in similarity to that, can you make it compatible with the EPIC BATTLE MOD so that the spawned people can have the debug powers i give my person? god mode for a big group would be great to see, for example
Svarog  [developer] Oct 14, 2017 @ 9:33am 
Originally posted by cocoayoc:

I can't get it done.

Invisibility from zombies is hardcoded to GhostMode and GhostMode is hardcoded to have the speed modifier, hell, every movement speed modifier and variable I could find is hardcoded and inaccessible, if there is a way to alter player's speed via Lua code, i can't find it.

If it ever changes I'll be sure to make the appropriate modifications but until then, I'm sorry.
Svarog  [developer] Oct 14, 2017 @ 10:10am 

Spawning basic random Survivors (Friendly or Hostile, up to you) from Survivors mod will be added as a Brush (Same as the Zombie Spawning one).

If I can get faction spawns before Monday in I will. I'd like to update NF sometime on Sunday (Tomorrow) as it currently has some broken functions (Vehicle Build Related).

It will of course require that Mod Support Plug-In is active, otherwise those Brushes won't show up.
cocoayoc Nov 2, 2017 @ 11:33pm 
hi again, can you add the SPRAY PAINT mod items?
Svarog  [developer] Nov 3, 2017 @ 3:45am 
They should be added? Spray paint should be covered by the plug-in. I'll double check when I have access to a PC.

Also sorry for being very quiet past few weeks, life's kind of a mess :S might be a while before I get back to doing stuff.
cocoayoc Nov 3, 2017 @ 8:47am 
They should be added? Spray paint should be covered by the plug-in. I'll double check when I have access to a PC.

Also sorry for being very quiet past few weeks, life's kind of a mess :S might be a while before I get back to doing stuff.
oh, maybe i just missed them
pgames-food Nov 7, 2017 @ 5:14pm 
hi Svarog, you make cool mods :)

i dont know if this is possible, but is there any way to locate player-placed building objects?
basically in solo mode, i picked up several fridges and brought them together, placing them to the outside of some kind of small warehouse in muldraw to make it my base, and got lost lol :)

if it helps at all, i placed about 5 or 6 Wooden storage crates outside, and stacked on top of each other, several times.

i know it sounds silly, and now i am using a coordinates mod, but it would be cool to be able to locate it again since i dumped tons of stuff there, including some crafted items from other mods too.

i also put some kinds of containers (large dolly-type trolleys i think from hydrocraft), next to 3 fridges close together in case useful :)

if my base doomed to be lost forever?
Last edited by pgames-food; Nov 7, 2017 @ 5:16pm
pgames-food Nov 9, 2017 @ 7:37pm 
btw i think i recognise it from the maps as the the big urban warehouse.... hopefully that is the one but will need to test it to be sure :)
Edit: yup i found it :)
Last edited by pgames-food; Nov 10, 2017 @ 1:15am
GKV2403 Nov 22, 2017 @ 11:44pm 
Hi!
Can u add known all recipe in debug?
cocoayoc Jan 8, 2018 @ 5:47pm 
hi again, can you please add MAIN MAP, the one that shows every area? i saw several are available for seperate areas but not for all combined
Svarog  [developer] Jan 9, 2018 @ 10:07pm 
Sure, Just give me a few days, finally got a decent laptop, should be back in business updating NF soon. Will likely get to it when I have a few days off work.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
Per page: 1530 50