ARK: Survival Evolved
Pimp My Dino
Broken Argentavis Saddle?
Im not sure if this is a mod issue or on my end, since I have yet to test it on another save file, but I built the pimped argentavis saddle and it was...a little big ^^;
I wasnt sure either if the mod creators were aware of it, since I didnt see anyone else mentioning it.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/972defc8e18ceeb9868c3aad60342a61/tumblr_p76tx3QHgJ1sj0lv5o1_1280.jpg
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Virgil; 14 เม.ย. 2018 @ 11: 28am
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 28 ความเห็น
Pretty sure its mod side since the argy is a whole new model since it got the TLC update
I just encountered the same thing. It looks like the scaling is wrong. The saddle does work though.
ya it works, you can ride it like normal, its just very distracting xP hope it can be fixed soon, the model itself looks cool~
this is amazing. Please fix with new models! :steamhappy:
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Sas:
this is amazing. Please fix with new models! :steamhappy:
Well, if you can provide the new Argent model then, sicne it's not in the Devkit.
keep in these where made for the original dinos or the ark
they need the devkit to update so they can fix the argentavis saddle
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย black blade:
they need the devkit to update so they can fix the argentavis saddle
Devkit already updated for argents, but this mod is on hiatus.
Use Classic Flyers mod it has the original Argy so you can put the armor on it
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย The5FootBong:
Use Classic Flyers mod it has the original Argy so you can put the armor on it

I believe I do have classic flyers, I will try the saddle again though, maybe it will work a different save file xP
same problem
Even with Classic Flyers, the Argy saddle is totally broken and useless. The saddle is several times too big and clutters the screen, and causes odd graphics issues.
is their any fixes known? my brother and I are going to start a server, and i only wanted the mod for agrys but now it is a waist
Same problem still broken it seems.
its broken for me as well please fix it]
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 28 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50