Killing Floor 2

Killing Floor 2

Be the Zed Variety Pack (Unofficial mod)
Willis Mar 25, 2016 @ 7:40pm
Scaleform Menu
I noticed this mod uses a scaleform menu, how did you import it into the KF2 UDK?

I have tried importing a scaleform swf for my own mod but I get the message:

"Errors while importing 'menu_test.swf':

Error: Failed to get info about 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor2\KFGame\GFxExportTemp\menu_test.swf'

NOTE: Using output of gfxexport for missing files!"

I do have to admit I am using the scaleform that comes with UDK-2015-01, and even had to copy the scaleform binaries from UDK-2015-01 into killingfloor2\Binaries\GFx

Am I doing something wrong, or is this just not supported by the KF2 SDK yet? And if it's not, can you teach me your tricks please?

Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Zane  [developer] Mar 25, 2016 @ 8:25pm 
I imported with the source code. I know there was a bug with the GFX import. I am not sure if it has been fixed or not. I can check when I get free time during the week.
Willis Mar 26, 2016 @ 12:04pm 
Can you elaborate on "imported with the source code" ? The mod has a UI_Menus_PVP.upk, which I assume is the one that has the SWF.

I'm wondering how you got the swf inside the .upk, which is normally done with the UDK Editor, but I got the error message I mentioned above.

I would really appreciate any guidance.
Last edited by Willis; Mar 26, 2016 @ 12:05pm
Zane  [developer] Mar 27, 2016 @ 11:21am 
I used the development build version of the editor. Not sure how else to elaborate on that.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50