Server Running This Mod!
Well... I didn't see you make a discussion for it.. soooo.. :D

Ateria -Valhalla -PvE Modded

IP: 63.143.38.134:27066

Active Mods List:

Map: Valhalla
TC: Milo's Mod! \o/

This is a new server!

Disclaimer: I will be decresing gather gains in the near future.

Current Gains:

XP - 10x
Gather - 8x
Tame - 15x
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
SuperPig  [developer] Feb 4, 2016 @ 1:07pm 
I have a server but i am still working on it at the moment, I am glad you chose to go with my mod over the other large raft mod! If you see any issues with the raft plz let me know. Right now I have an issue on my sevrer where parts of the base i built on the raft will come apart and not go with it. I donot think this is my mod causing this as the raft worked fine before i put on some new mods. Let me know if you have any similar probs thanks.
Geezer Marcowitz Feb 4, 2016 @ 3:53pm 
Is this an actual separate engram? Or does it just override the regular game raft. Because if it's a separate thing I'm not showing the engram anywhere.
Last edited by Geezer Marcowitz; Feb 4, 2016 @ 3:54pm
-Kat- Feb 4, 2016 @ 3:57pm 
Originally posted by SuperPig:
I have a server but i am still working on it at the moment, I am glad you chose to go with my mod over the other large raft mod! If you see any issues with the raft plz let me know. Right now I have an issue on my sevrer where parts of the base i built on the raft will come apart and not go with it. I donot think this is my mod causing this as the raft worked fine before i put on some new mods. Let me know if you have any similar probs thanks.

Hey, dear! No problem and my pleasure!

I have not had any issues with my boat pieces! As a matter of fact I've had zero issues at all!

One thing is that I cannot place those torches from Better Torch Mod and Better Campire onto any structures that's attached to the boat. That is NOT a big deal at all so don't worry!

In closing and to the point, I've had zero issues with your boat!
SuperPig  [developer] Feb 6, 2016 @ 2:28am 
Thanks guys, Not sure about the torch issues, I have been able to use the auto torches from the auto torch mod if that is osmething youd want to use. also the crystal lights work as well. I knwo its not a big deal but I will look into this it could be one of the settings. the raft has a ton of them.
SuperPig  [developer] Feb 6, 2016 @ 2:28am 
It is a separate engram, unlocks at lvl 30
Geezer Marcowitz Feb 7, 2016 @ 2:56pm 
My character is lvl 82 and the engram doesn't appear anywhere in my list. Such a shame, was really looking forward to this one.
SuperPig  [developer] Feb 8, 2016 @ 6:32pm 
check what other mods you have, im not sure why ti doesnt work for you as it adds in a new raft all together. if your using a mod that modifies the original raft then that may be the problem
Server 3: ![DE] PVP G-N Lost-Survivors.com Wiped 18.02

TheIsland PVP with NPC v3

steam://connect/46.4.63.209:30015

Mods: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=577396160

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server 1: ![DE] PVP G-N Lost-Survivors.com Wiped 14.02

TheCenter PVP WildDino LVL 240 Playerlvl 160

steam://connect/46.4.63.209:27015

Mods: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=577396160

Dickie D. Dickens Apr 21, 2016 @ 7:30am 
** ~ FIRST OF, WE LOVE YOUR MOD !!! XD ~ **

We host a server for just 10 players.

On Walhalla map.
( love how nature-ish it looks! And how it also invites for a much better survival gameplay )

we focus on pve but have now fixed it so that we have "PvP Safe Zones" Mod installed, so that we can have pvp free zones for us to build on and have fun. So now its "PvpPve4Real" :)

we have these mod's installed:
Ark Advance 8.3,
Extra ARK: Doors (Gates only),
Pub Mod,
Stargate Atlantis,
Compound Bow Plus v0.32 Alpha,
larger raft, Homing Pigeon,
Metal & glass,
Corrected Structures || No collision checks! v0.71
Big Walls.

We are around 3 - 4 daily players (Age: 26 - 35),
we simply give you Admin password so you may "Cheat". ( Too build and have fun ;) )
~ it's fair if everyone have the same possibility to Cheat: Give item and so on ~
But we stribe to play as fair to the game as possible - but at the sametime have fun c",) .
Friendly gang ;)

We hoste on a online server and pay 4 it, you are free too play totally free, i love it and will continue playing for a long time too come ;)

Server Name: RotaWareZ
Ip: 62.4.22.137:19315
Password: dino

[]
Roinujj Apr 30, 2016 @ 10:45am 
Exis Ark Survival - 40slot PvP Server
Port: 69.162.66.212
Level Cap 300
Level Cap Dinos 1500
Mods:
Valhalla(Map)
Small Dragons(Tamable w/Saddle)
Aku Shima
Metal Glass
Stackable items
No collision structures
Stargate Atlantis
...and more!

Multipliers:
Difficulty 9.5
50x Taming
20x Experience
10x Harvest

Exis is a PvP server looking for players to come join the fun! Tired of alpha tribes bullying you? Then Exis is the server for you. Server is fresh and unclaimed! PvP is expected and fully allowed! Admins are friendly and will help with any issue that is within their power.. Admins DO NOT PvP or interfere with survivors! Server is updated daily and we are dedicated to making your experience as smooth as possible. You can find us on arkservers.net just type in "Exis" or "69.162.66.212" in the search bar or contact me through steam my ID is sicusdramoc!This server is not New player friendly, Survive well!
DudleyBrown Jun 11, 2016 @ 8:03pm 
Server name:
TheCenter/wiped5/18/modded/x10/NOKOS/PVPVE

Max Wild Dino lvl 150
Max player lvl 200

Mods:
Death Helper
Advanced Architecture Mod
Deep Sea loot crates with beams
Homing Pigion
egg n poop collector n incubator
Research and development
stairs mod with rounded walls
small dragons
underwater base mod
mini industrial forge
resurrected glass +portable electrics
Gate Mod
metal with glass set
better beacons
tammable alphas
no collision check
bridge
cementing paste mod
larger rafts,
CV's resources stacks
underlordone Oct 2, 2016 @ 5:34pm 
PvPe center map with scorched mod come join in the fun
Looking for new players who are looking for some pvp fun and or just like to to do pve.
We are set at 30 players right now but will increase as needed.
Come join have fun.
2x xp 5x gather 10x tame 10x breeding
https://toparkservers.com/banner/158.69.54.208:17016/banner.png

Server Rules

No building in caves
No blocking loot spawns
No blocking resources

MODS

Many new items
Omnicular v1.41
Scorched Earth Tabula Rasa
Castles, Keeps, and Forts Architecture (fully changeable materials, No collision restrictions on placement)
Lager Raft
Pick it up
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50