Space Engineers

Space Engineers

S - Car - WIP
Jhett Dec 6, 2015 @ 6:31pm
Testing Report
Hey Sektan.
I tested this mod for awhile now, and wanted to share a report with you.

Cons:

-not a fan of the cockpit. the textures are buggy on the seats and....... the player sits in the middle.....? whatttt? can you split that and two players cant share the car, driver and passenger.

-in the blueprint you made, your suspension needs an edit.... you start to shake rapidly... i suggest bringing the suspension higher and limiting the travel.

-colouring scheme is phenominal! I love it. but when one goes to put on a racing stripe, the rear stripe reaches to the roof, and it looks rather awkward.

Pros:

-gotta love that look. sleek af dude. good work on the modeling.

-Love the wheels! make a replacement model for vanilla wheels! these wheels are super cool.

-Heaadlights and taillights are placed well and function well

-Dash view looks good, except sitting in the middle.

Some suggestions:

It IS a survival game... could we get a roof mounted turret/ hood/ trunk mounted gatling gun?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Sektan  [developer] Dec 7, 2015 @ 6:26am 
I know about all errors :) this is first version and still WIP. I want try improve all when I have time. THX for report
Sektan  [developer] Dec 7, 2015 @ 6:59am 
You can write here your suspension setting.
Jhett Dec 7, 2015 @ 7:31am 
Power= 10%
Friction = 40%
Dampening = 40%
Strength = 75%
Height Offset = 4
Suspension Travel = 75%

These are the values that work for me.
Jhett Dec 7, 2015 @ 1:53pm 
I tested on ice and grassy terrain.

and @Sektan, have you talked to Ced23Ric yet? i really wanna see those guns come to life mate!
Chloe Dec 11, 2015 @ 2:22am 
Hi, tested the car most probably it is not your fold but it drives very badly (bumpy) and i guess thats not your fold. maybe more the fold on how suspension, gravity and wheels are programmed. I tried a lot of diffrent settings for the wheels but even on a build platform it jumps a lot ( to much) But it is a great mod, that i have to say and i would love to see it imroved and lot more diffrent models later, maybe trucks :D Tanks etc... You gonna love the style of the car .. love it love it love it
FireFox Dec 15, 2015 @ 8:36am 
Originally posted by GOzzi:
Hi, tested the car most probably it is not your fold but it drives very badly (bumpy) and i guess thats not your fold. maybe more the fold on how suspension, gravity and wheels are programmed. I tried a lot of diffrent settings for the wheels but even on a build platform it jumps a lot ( to much) But it is a great mod, that i have to say and i would love to see it imroved and lot more diffrent models later, maybe trucks :D Tanks etc... You gonna love the style of the car .. love it love it love it

It's actually the axels. I flipped the car over and ran the cars propulsion a bit and noticed they were off centered on the axels. Sektan says he's still working on it.

Also I noticed in some spots there are missing poly's. This means there are holes in the car mesh at certain angles.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50