ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

The Lost World (Updated v188 fixed!)
Nacho Aug 18, 2015 @ 9:31pm
What is this?
There is no description of what this mod does. alot of people want to know, some may know some might not know .. lets us know! :steamsad:
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
VanillaRice Aug 18, 2015 @ 9:47pm 
Lol i was wondering the same thing! Sub'd to this thead
TrickBurrito Aug 18, 2015 @ 11:15pm 
This is what it says in the description if you read it.

Install and run this mod to play on the ARK Island with only primitive-tier technology!
Dawnblade Aug 19, 2015 @ 2:12am 
but WHAT classes as primitive tier tech???
Skadi Aug 21, 2015 @ 2:32pm 
No idea
Prins Aug 22, 2015 @ 4:05am 
Primitive means not advanced. So no rifles n stuff
MrReaper Aug 27, 2015 @ 7:43pm 
but theres primitive rifles like the long neck
Prins Aug 28, 2015 @ 7:18am 
Yeah but thats a primitive "Rifle". it doesnt qualify for primitive technology.
BushiNeko Aug 31, 2015 @ 6:28am 
Last time I used it, but have not gone back since the update here... Bows and arrows, base melee and zero anything that would not have been feasible for cavemen. For me it was a nice mod for SP Or closed group play. More to the feel of what I had in mind about ARK when I first heard of it. Pure caveman / woman vs dino or other tribes on occasion. No uberness via electricity, firearms or such. After it went down for a bit I just started playing without using anything other than cave tech, but the temptation... oh the temptation.
Qwiso Oct 2, 2015 @ 12:52pm 
If people would notice the author of this mod is StudioWildcard. This is the "Official" primative server mod! If you've played primative, then you've played this mod. There's no description for what it does, I assume, because they expect this is obvious
PennyPloop Oct 20, 2015 @ 7:56am 
well i've just downloaded the game, rarely seen any gameplay. looked at the mods. found this. no clue what it does.
It needs a description.
mors Dec 6, 2015 @ 7:34pm 
Is this mod still needed to run a primitive server? I have a primitive server with only game.ini modified and it works flawless, it seems.
Elentári Jun 25, 2016 @ 11:23pm 
I love it when they post about everything you can post on a mod page, but not what the mod does.
KammerZ Nov 10, 2016 @ 7:29am 
It's bloody frustrating when these geeks make complex mods yet they don't grasp basic English to be able to provide people with a detailed description of what the hell they've created. I swear developers are social tardfaces.
Last edited by KammerZ; Nov 10, 2016 @ 7:29am
Nak Muay Dec 14, 2016 @ 9:58pm 
Originally posted by KammerZ:
It's bloody frustrating when these geeks make complex mods yet they don't grasp basic English to be able to provide people with a detailed description of what the hell they've created. I swear developers are social tardfaces.

yeah its called autism
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50