ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

The Lost World (Updated v188 fixed!)
Nacho 18. aug. 2015 kl. 21.31
What is this?
There is no description of what this mod does. alot of people want to know, some may know some might not know .. lets us know! :steamsad:
< >
Viser 114 av 14 kommentarer
VanillaRice 18. aug. 2015 kl. 21.47 
Lol i was wondering the same thing! Sub'd to this thead
TrickBurrito 18. aug. 2015 kl. 23.15 
This is what it says in the description if you read it.

Install and run this mod to play on the ARK Island with only primitive-tier technology!
Dawnblade 19. aug. 2015 kl. 2.12 
but WHAT classes as primitive tier tech???
Skadi 21. aug. 2015 kl. 14.32 
No idea
Prins 22. aug. 2015 kl. 4.05 
Primitive means not advanced. So no rifles n stuff
MrReaper1117 27. aug. 2015 kl. 19.43 
but theres primitive rifles like the long neck
Prins 28. aug. 2015 kl. 7.18 
Yeah but thats a primitive "Rifle". it doesnt qualify for primitive technology.
BushiNeko 31. aug. 2015 kl. 6.28 
Last time I used it, but have not gone back since the update here... Bows and arrows, base melee and zero anything that would not have been feasible for cavemen. For me it was a nice mod for SP Or closed group play. More to the feel of what I had in mind about ARK when I first heard of it. Pure caveman / woman vs dino or other tribes on occasion. No uberness via electricity, firearms or such. After it went down for a bit I just started playing without using anything other than cave tech, but the temptation... oh the temptation.
Qwiso 2. okt. 2015 kl. 12.52 
If people would notice the author of this mod is StudioWildcard. This is the "Official" primative server mod! If you've played primative, then you've played this mod. There's no description for what it does, I assume, because they expect this is obvious
PennyPloop 20. okt. 2015 kl. 7.56 
well i've just downloaded the game, rarely seen any gameplay. looked at the mods. found this. no clue what it does.
It needs a description.
mors 6. des. 2015 kl. 19.34 
Is this mod still needed to run a primitive server? I have a primitive server with only game.ini modified and it works flawless, it seems.
Elentári 25. juni 2016 kl. 23.23 
I love it when they post about everything you can post on a mod page, but not what the mod does.
KammerZ 10. nov. 2016 kl. 7.29 
It's bloody frustrating when these geeks make complex mods yet they don't grasp basic English to be able to provide people with a detailed description of what the hell they've created. I swear developers are social tardfaces.
Sist redigert av KammerZ; 10. nov. 2016 kl. 7.29
Nak Muay 14. des. 2016 kl. 21.58 
Opprinnelig skrevet av KammerZ:
It's bloody frustrating when these geeks make complex mods yet they don't grasp basic English to be able to provide people with a detailed description of what the hell they've created. I swear developers are social tardfaces.

yeah its called autism
< >
Viser 114 av 14 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50