i will run in the valve offices naked
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
Lukie Jun 4, 2015 @ 5:17pm 
ok
7angels Jun 5, 2015 @ 1:52am 
stream it
Real Gamer Jun 5, 2015 @ 3:04am 
thats impossible, you will wait about 1 thousand years as valve would have to delete this game altogether first. and for that we need tf3 (never happening)
If Valve Do not add this map IM GONNA STOP BUYING DLC FROM THEIR GAMES (for 10 minutes then i gotta throw dat money in GabeN's Pocket)
Kinos Jun 5, 2015 @ 6:33am 
I honestly think that Valve would add this. They already added japanese style weapons and cosmetics, so this would be a perfect fit to go with them. I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't add it.
Kinos Jun 5, 2015 @ 6:35am 
Also, I like Japan.
ZeroSuitZoso Jun 5, 2015 @ 6:56am 
I think this is a very creative and amazing looking map, it breaks from the whole badlands look where everything is brown. We need colorful and culturaly influential maps like this in tf2. Valve please add this!!!:solitude:
healez moi Jun 5, 2015 @ 7:29am 
We don't need colourful maps we need maps that play well, and from having played this map it really doesn't play well. It's way too cramped and chokey and the focus is all around one very small area.
milkwater Jun 5, 2015 @ 8:20am 
@MGE Feyne like your mom :3
Originally posted by MGE Feyne:
We don't need colourful maps we need maps that play well, and from having played this map it really doesn't play well. It's way too cramped and chokey and the focus is all around one very small area.
note that this is a koth map
healez moi Jun 5, 2015 @ 9:48am 
Originally posted by dont touch my turtle:
As I said I've played the map, I'm very aware of what game mode it is. Have you played it? Compare this to good koth maps like viaduct, coalplant, lakeside. If you are rating this map only on how it looks then you don't really deserve an opinion on the matter.
As I said I've played the map, I'm very aware of what game mode it is. Have you played it? Compare this to good koth maps like viaduct, coalplant, lakeside. If you are rating this map only on how it looks then you don't really deserve an opinion on the matter.
i have played it and i like it
Yume  [developer] Jun 5, 2015 @ 5:38pm 

Actually this is an arena map. The koth port was by request, not by design. I implore you to play the arena map which was the focus and intention of design.
Originally posted by Freyja:

Actually this is an arena map. The koth port was by request, not by design. I implore you to play the arena map which was the focus and intention of design.
can i have a link to the arena map plz
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
Per page: 1530 50