Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Mr. Mundee's Wild Ride
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Primrose  [developer] Oct 25, 2014 @ 10:25pm
It's a costume
- It's intentionally an ostrich. And it's an ostrich, not an emu.
- It's a costume
- Hitboxes aren't changing because the height of sniper isn't changed literally at all
- The fake legs are small because they're designed that way, it's humurous
- It can jump just fine
- It will clip during taunts which involve things infront of his chest. Big whoop, everything clips
- It's not an emu because it's not.
- It's "Mundee" becaue I felt like it.
- IT'S AN OSTRICH

Any other questions?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 36 comments
Toaster Oct 26, 2014 @ 7:48am 
what may be a problem is when sniper looks down while holding a sniper rifle, will the sniper rifle go through the wild rides neck or body? what i think would be a funny way to fix the problem is when sniper looks down the wild ride leans its head to the ground so the sniper rifle doesn't touch it's neck(or just barely does)
Jukebox  [developer] Oct 27, 2014 @ 12:30pm 
but waht if emus head gets shoot? will damage go to snipr? has zero chance of getting n becuas of that
dyl4n Oct 27, 2014 @ 3:14pm 
10/10
The hitboxes will be annoying with this, Because if Sniper's head is more high it will be harder to shoot it

no the wont

No what I mean is that I would keep forgetting that the hitboxes would be different .-.
Last edited by Spinostafrikanotosuchuonymimus; Oct 28, 2014 @ 3:23pm
Sokite Oct 27, 2014 @ 3:48pm 
My question: Can valve add this.... NOW?!?!?!
ASH Oct 27, 2014 @ 8:47pm 
i wonder what this will look like with firstperson_worldmodel (i dont remember what the certain command is)
DISCOUL Oct 28, 2014 @ 3:18am 
Originally posted by Hare-Raising:
what may be a problem is when sniper looks down while holding a sniper rifle, will the sniper rifle go through the wild rides neck or body? what i think would be a funny way to fix the problem is when sniper looks down the wild ride leans its head to the ground so the sniper rifle doesn't touch it's neck(or just barely does)
Hitboxes of characters don't change in any form with cosmetics, they zip right through them. However, since the hitbox of the sniper hasn't changed (considering taking him off the ride would make him the same height without bending his knees), you could directly shoot the bird somewhere inbetween the legs and still get a hit. But I'm sure headshots still work since he's measured out to have the same hitbox.
Ankye Oct 28, 2014 @ 3:27am 
Ostrich's legs = Snipers legs as a reskin. Everything else is just basically a jiggleboned belt.
So why did you pick an emu instead of an ostrich?
Wait from what I saw in the picture does the ostrich's face change to look like Sniper's?

This is just one of the most creative items in the workshop
Last edited by Spinostafrikanotosuchuonymimus; Oct 28, 2014 @ 4:10pm
DAWGGO Oct 28, 2014 @ 4:13pm 
11 out of 10
:tradingcard:
ASH Oct 28, 2014 @ 6:16pm 
Originally posted by ;619569608755384996:
So why did you pick an emu instead of an ostrich?
holy crap i cant tell if your stupid or a troll
wawas Oct 29, 2014 @ 5:01am 
"After 30 years of development..."
Vladey Oct 29, 2014 @ 8:13am 
looks like a emu
Goosey Oct 29, 2014 @ 9:31am 
Do you think adding a peice of string or something from the ostrich's head to the barrel of the sniper would make it even more comical? Just a suggestion
< >
Showing 1-15 of 36 comments
Per page: 1530 50