Dota 2
Ancient Siege (frozen)
HeKC  [developer] Aug 17, 2014 @ 10:36pm
Feedbacks
Please, leave your feedbacks here, it will help to improve the game.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Hello there. just finished my first round (well finished is not really rhe right term) with ancient siege, and there are a few things i like to adress.

1. the Zombie wave is harder than it should be when playing a meele character,because of the volatile zombies. My idea would be to set there explosion slightly after their death so that meele oriented heros can get away in time.

2. the Nature wave is imho way to easy to be that late esspacially if you have some sort of area of effect attack. I would say buff the prophets life somewhat so he does not die that easily.

3.Now i dont now if thats deliberate but the broodqueen in the spider Wave walked,on her way to the next web right through my base getting shot at by all remaining towers in the process.
I`d say maybe have her crawl around the edges so that she actually poses a challenge

4. Now the seventh Wave is really ...something. personally i would say its impossible as i died within 2 seconds on the account of the combined flames of 3-6 Flame ancients.My humble advice would be to have them attack on by one together with a horde of leshracs.

On a side note did the seventh wave also crash my whole system forcing a restart,this propably happend because there where about 30 leshracs using their abilities at the same time. thats not really all that great,as you might know.

All in All it was fun ( not counting 7 but still) and i would play it again.

lets see hrmm i dont really like doing things on scales but i`d say its a 8.5/10
some more polish and it woulb be really great.

Sincerely
Moldfin Plaguebearer
inverlock Aug 19, 2014 @ 4:59pm 
Radiant team creeps start pushing back the enemy barracks creeps, until there are thousands of them and crash the server. increase the spawn time of the radiant creeps or something to stop it from happening.
HeKC  [developer] Aug 19, 2014 @ 11:52pm 
inverlock, hmm, it's really strage, that bug was at 0.2.0 update, when spawn-protection towers disappeared, but at 0.2.1 it was fixed and now you shoud not have that problem...
HeKC  [developer] Aug 20, 2014 @ 12:00am 
Mouldfin Plaguebearer, big thanks for your feedback!
1. No problem, will balance their death explosion, 1/2 or 2/3 of current damage will be good i think.
2. Okay, will make some more hp and armor to them =)
3. That is really problem, because i don't know how to make a path to one wave, but i will try do something.
4. I hoped that BKB aura of second layer will help for this wave, but i did not provided crashes because of skills number. Will be fixed =)
Big thanks to you again, you really help me to improve balance =) and sorry for my bad English =)
zepp Aug 26, 2014 @ 12:12am 
Lots of errors with custom models and animations or something causing the game to lag a lot, being pretty much unplayable.
HeKC  [developer] Aug 26, 2014 @ 1:02am 
scorpCRM, there are no custom models, but precaching animations of all skills may cause more RAM usage. I will try to optimise it, but it may be engine trouble.
Forsen's Gakibox Oct 10, 2014 @ 9:54pm 
can not upgrade items that shared.

sry for bad english!
Mikhos Dec 19, 2014 @ 9:29pm 
Is there a way to reduce the amount of creeps on the server? It causes a lot of lag. Otherwise I like this a ton.
FlyingSpoon Feb 22, 2015 @ 3:23am 
Game is well balanced, not easy in any way..except the random drops (once I dropped radiance in the second wave)..managed to defeat ursa wave, then suddenly I tried to buy a courier ;) ..played solo and its playable..
Ive got no errors on nvidia PC, but friend of mine had it on notebook.
It's Ultimate Apr 11, 2015 @ 8:38pm 
Havn't seen so many bugs than I did before, but I can't place down a courier once I buy it. It only crashes the game when I do.
Bink Chongus Aug 5, 2015 @ 2:28am 
itd be great if you added more heroes to the selction pool. Thx in advance
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50