Stellaris

Stellaris

Expanded Stellaris Ascension Perks
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Private Feelings  [developer] Jul 17, 2017 @ 2:08pm
Bug Report
If you have found any bug, or have any other technical issues, tell me and I will fix it (you can also write in the main chat).
< >
Showing 1-15 of 563 comments
A.I.M.M.O. Jul 18, 2017 @ 3:30am 
I dont know which of both mods has the actuall problem but as both are yours : If i have Expanded Stellaris Ascension Perks active the "Unsupervised Ai research" and "Deep neural networks" Traditions dont work right , the robotic pops get a pop Effect with the names of the Traditions , But the Pop effects have not the usual +40% or reserach for droids and such . I tried on a save game and a new one .
Private Feelings  [developer] Jul 18, 2017 @ 4:00am 
Good spot, I have found the bug and fixed it. The fix will be up today along with another 7 perks.
A.I.M.M.O. Jul 18, 2017 @ 4:15am 
Thanks very Much for the Fast response,Awesome !
Private Feelings  [developer] Jul 18, 2017 @ 4:27am 
No problem. I want to have my two mods perfectly compatible. There is an upcoming perk (if you have the mechanic civic) which creates an additional robot whenever one is built. I want to make it so that when you do this, and you have cybernetics traditions, the robot directly get the cybernetics buff. However this will cause error log messages for those who only use the perk mod this will cause an error when the code mention a modifier that isn't there, so I've created a dummy modifier to prevent the printing of that error message (and dummy traditions as well). Initially I named those file aaa_esap_est_comp... That worked fine for the dummy traditions, but apparently not for the dummy static modifiers which had to be renamed zzz_esap_est_comp... Either way I've looked at it and it should be fixed now.
Reygis Jul 18, 2017 @ 2:07pm 
The 'Settle the Galaxy' perk is bugged. Instead of getting an extra colony ship every time I build a colony ship; I get an extra colony ship every time I build any ship. Which currently means I'm getting spammed by colony ships and they have such a high upkeep! I just disband 'm right now.
Private Feelings  [developer] Jul 18, 2017 @ 2:23pm 
Thanks for the report, it should be fixed now.
Syntax Jul 21, 2017 @ 5:38am 
the Edict 'Encourage Foreign Migrants' is that one of yours? If so, I noticed in both of my games with this mod I started with the option, but am starting to think it should belong to the perk Embrace Multiculturalism?
Private Feelings  [developer] Jul 21, 2017 @ 8:04am 
Yes it is supposed to be unlocked by the perk. Souns like a bug, will fix when I get home. In the meanrime, don't use the edict without the perk!
Syntax Jul 21, 2017 @ 12:18pm 
Also I used your government ascension perk that boosted leader capacity, it was my first government pick but I went from 12 leader capacity to 24 so I think something might be off with the code.
Anti-Fun Jul 21, 2017 @ 11:27pm 
Building robots nullifies the perk Towards Utopia since they can`t have rights.
Private Feelings  [developer] Jul 22, 2017 @ 7:54am 
Thanks for the reports will fix when I get home.
Cat-Lunatic Jul 24, 2017 @ 1:09pm 
I can't get Mind over Matter and The Flesh is Weak to work together using Ultimate Ascension perk, It just won't happen!
Last edited by Cat-Lunatic; Jul 24, 2017 @ 1:09pm
Syntax Jul 25, 2017 @ 5:33am 
EDIT - sorry it is not from this mod
Last edited by Syntax; Jul 25, 2017 @ 5:46am
Reygis Jul 25, 2017 @ 5:39am 
Built a citadel of faith the other day, didn't give me any happiness. Can't be this mod I think.
Syntax Jul 25, 2017 @ 5:46am 
the happiness part is my bad, I took the perk the grants happiness to temples.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 563 comments
Per page: 1530 50