Don't Starve Together

Don't Starve Together

Level and Achievement By Chasni (2023)
大挖能量  [developer] Mar 18, 2023 @ 1:28am
To do list (this list is not updated. for updated version, join our discord channel)
P0 : High Priority
  • Bug hunting and fixing
  • Get more translation going
P1 : Current Iteration
  • Perk and achievement balancing
  • Now that Expert perk are all done, will focus on Instant perk
    • Give some kind of personal chester, but planning to be killable (high request and in dev : 5%)
    • Still need more idea since this is new perk type that can be instantly claimed multiple time, its open up many possibility
  • Add more way of gething achievement point
    some said it hard to get them after certain point (if most achievement has been done)
    • Need more idea and inputs on this
  • Support other mod compatibility. (need report on what mod is clashing with this mod)
P2 : Low Priority
  • Add more other Perk, especially Global (global currently only 10) but i have 0 idea what else to implement. Global is unique like Instant, because it can modify the whole world TUNING, variables, or item. but yet im stuck lol.
  • Rebalance Character specific / Expert perk (some character now have awesome perk, and other is just "meh")
  • Add modded-character Aghanim Expert perk (high request, but idk which mod should i pick, like wich modded character is most played atm? also need permission from the author too)
P3 : Other
  • Add new achievement (I think we had enough, and we run out of things to rewards the player) but if there is interesting things that player should do will definitely add more. Achievement that make a player do something in game that they never done is preffered but still cant find one sadly
  • Add mod configuration for newbie and expert (this will need big development, idk if it worth the time, or just better focus on other things)
Last edited by 大挖能量; Aug 5, 2023 @ 1:09pm
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Cypher Apr 2, 2023 @ 12:43am 
Originally posted by 大挖能量:
P0
  • Bug hunting and fixing

P1
  • Adding more Aghanims perk
    • WIP : woodie (DONE)
    • WIP : Willow (DONE)
    • WIP : wicker bottom (DONE : testing in progress)
    • WIP : wilson (NEXT RELEASE)
    • WIP : wanda
    • WIP : wathgrithr
  • Adding more global perks
  • Refactor UI to improve code quality

P2
  • Adding crafting shrine perk
  • Adding prickly picker perk

P3
  • Adding and fixing config (yes i'm aware the whole config is ♥♥♥♥♥♥ because of the refactor
  • Adding the language back

This is unrelated to the post itself, but do you mind if I add you? I'd like to send a Steam Gift Card as a "thank you" for the mod and all the fixes you've made and done. Kindly add me if you'd accept it.
大挖能量  [developer] Apr 2, 2023 @ 3:06am 
Originally posted by Cypher:
This is unrelated to the post itself, but do you mind if I add you? I'd like to send a Steam Gift Card as a "thank you" for the mod and all the fixes you've made and done. Kindly add me if you'd accept it.
Friend invite sent!!
Thanks, im happy you enjoy the mods
Bilbo367 Jun 23, 2023 @ 7:15pm 
Sorry couldn't see on change notes or changelog if this was implemented. Are you still planning on changing it so when you change characters you keep you levels/achievements. It kind of sounded like it was implemented for the moon rock character changer, but its not preserving levels/achievements through wilderness game style character changing. Also really good improvements to the old mod thanks for making something cool!
大挖能量  [developer] Jun 23, 2023 @ 11:09pm 
Originally posted by Bilbo367:
Sorry couldn't see on change notes or changelog if this was implemented. Are you still planning on changing it so when you change characters you keep you levels/achievements. It kind of sounded like it was implemented for the moon rock character changer, but its not preserving levels/achievements through wilderness game style character changing. Also really good improvements to the old mod thanks for making something cool!
no, at this moment supporting wilderness mode is not on the roadmap. looking how "wilderness mode" code is working, its a bit more complicated. hence no plan yet from me, i thought not a lot of people play that mode.
i will consider it if a lot of people request it tho.
Therk Jul 3, 2023 @ 5:17am 
any chance the achievement WX-24 get a price reduction ?
80 points is a lot, or maybe get another achievement to meet halfway ?
like : Wx-12 to get 12 slots ?

love the mod cant wait to see what the future brings great job :)
大挖能量  [developer] Jul 6, 2023 @ 4:48am 
Originally posted by Therk:
any chance the achievement WX-24 get a price reduction ?
80 points is a lot, or maybe get another achievement to meet halfway ?
like : Wx-12 to get 12 slots ?

love the mod cant wait to see what the future brings great job :)
not at this point. no..
WX rework will come in the future,, I'm planing to reworking webber atm
Communist Webber Sep 22, 2023 @ 5:36pm 
I would love if you re added the achievements from lavax's mod for having three of a gem. You could make it harder by making it require more gems maybe?
大挖能量  [developer] Sep 23, 2023 @ 12:39am 
Originally posted by Communist Webber:
I would love if you re added the achievements from lavax's mod for having three of a gem. You could make it harder by making it require more gems maybe?
there's already way more achievement especially from having certain item,, and having "gems" is a bit too basic
I think an achievement for “submitting” those bosses that can ie nightmare warepig and frost jaw could be nice or just for the frost jaw bc he doesn’t have one yet I love the mod tho it’s amazing
大挖能量  [developer] Feb 1 @ 11:22pm 
Originally posted by Joshyboy69:
I think an achievement for “submitting” those bosses that can ie nightmare warepig and frost jaw could be nice or just for the frost jaw bc he doesn’t have one yet I love the mod tho it’s amazing
what do you mean by "submitting" ?
we already have achievement for nightmare warepig, and the game just added frost jaw lately, probably will add it next few update
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50