Don't Starve Together

Don't Starve Together

Level and Achievement By Chasni (2023)
大挖能量  [developer] Jun 10, 2023 @ 6:12am
Post your question here!
Frequently asked questions
Note : there already is a discussion for the bug report, mod suggestions, and mod detail info, please read accordingly

Q : Something isn't translated yet
A : Yes, I only work on the English part, and will have to wait for the translator to submit the translation. please respect their time because they might be busy too!

Q : Achievement too hard / too easy. Is there any configuration for difficulties?
A : Currently no, it's on the to-do list, but not really high priority right now. sorry

Q : I really want X to be implemented! please do this!
A : Please fill out this form https://forms.gle/e7tw9cb6McZEDZ9A8. if a lot of people think the same, I will definitely implement it if I can (please leave your steam id so I can contact you for your idea)

Q : Can I only activate Level only on the mod?
A : you can use this mod for level only https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2951148583
Q : Can I only activate Achievement only on the mod?
A : Currently no. because this can be fixed by just NOT taking any level. or just reduce the amount of stat you get to be really low, I don't think this development is necessary, you can give me a reason tho so i might consider it. hence the form above

Q : I don't like my perk/level attribute that i claim, how to refund/reset it!?
A : There's currently 3 methods of resetting them without losing your achievement progress or XP
  • Click the reset button (give you health penalty, and only refund 85% of your points < can be disabled in config> )
  • Changing character using Moon Rock Idol to Celestial Portal
  • Changing character into or from Wonkey using Cursed Trinket

Q : Why WX circuit bar, Wigfrid music binder, and Wanda watch case is in the middle of the screen?
A : it moved so it does not overlap with the backpack. if you want it to be on the edge, change you backpack settings to "Integrated" and rejoin the game. please use a smaller HUD too, or your backpack HUD will be gone

Q : Global perk is not resetting
A : It's intended that way, it's saved in the world save file, so it's independent from cave and overworld and will stick there even if you reset, or even regenerate the world. (You have to create a new world to remove the perk)

Q : How to reset the Global perk
A : In-game, you cant. but by the save file, you can edit/delete the file "chasni_perk_global.json" in your world save file
also you can cheat that way, and get the global perk you want for free. DIWYOR tho

Q : Nanobot, Archmage, or Refreshness not working like before
A : its been nerfed because it was too OP, it's now repaired every 10 seconds and just a little bit. you have to take it a couple of times to make it really not decrease at all over time

Q : What's jellybeans do?
A : you gain the effect by eating them. green gives XP, yellow gives 1 achievement point, red has 50% double your current achievement point, and 50% removes all your current achievement point

Q : Does this mod work with the controller?
A : By default no, but you can use this mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2763131056

Q : I want to help translate!
A : Go here https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/2937640068/3825287408054576860/

Q : Can I get free achievement points or levels?
A : yes, there is cheat mode, you can activate this if you want to try something out

Q : Achievement cant be achieved
A : All achievement can be achieved, if the counter did not increase, you maybe do it incorrectly or maybe there's mod that clashing with this mod. ask away in discord channel or comment if you need help

Q : Some character or modded character cannot achieve certain achievement
A : You can change character using moon idol, achieve it using that character and change back. there is literally no drawback on changing character in fact you can reset your perk for free. there's also setting to disable character specific achievement

Q : When's the next update?
A : I used to work on this project every other day, but now that it's pretty mature, i only touch it when there's a bug or when I have free time. I only work the code alone so please don't expect continuous updates. sorry

Q : Can i reupload your work somewhere else?
A : Please don't reupload to another platform without my consent. thanks

Q : How can I contribute?
A : I mostly work alone on the code base, but if you want you can comment on the mod and send me a friend request. right now a couple of people (5 translators 9 Beta testers, and 2 artists) helping me with this project, if you wanted to be part of this just ping me, and send me a friend request. if you're not an artist, coder, or fluent in a foreign language, you can always contribute by donating :D or if you are poor like me just thumbs up this mod also helps :D Thanks all for the support
Last edited by 大挖能量; Oct 4, 2023 @ 5:09am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
󰀍溫然󰀍 Jun 20, 2023 @ 10:13pm 
请在这里提交你的问题!

常见问题

注:这是关于常见bug反馈、mod建议和mod详细信息的讨论。

Q : 有些东西没有翻译。
A : 是的,我只负责英语部分,其他语言必须等待翻译提交。请尊重他们的时间,因为他们可能也很忙!

Q : 成就太难/太容易。有没有针对困难程度的设置?
A : 目前没有,仍在To Do List上,但目前并不是很重要。抱歉

Q : 我真的很想实现...!——请这样做!
A : 请填写这份问卷[forms.gle] . 如果很多人都有相同的想法,我会尽力实现(请留下你的steam id,这样我就可以联系你并了解你的想法)

Q : 我可以只使用等级系统吗?
A : 可以,请订阅这个只有等级系统的mod
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2951148583

Q : 我可以只使用成就系统吗?
A : 目前不可以,因为可以直接无视等级系统,或者通过设置把经验获取倍数调低。所以我不认为这是必需的,除非有更合理的理由。

Q : 我不喜欢我获取的成就/等级属性,如何退款/重置!?
A : 目前有三种方法可以在不损失成就进度或经验值的情况下重置:
  • 点击重置按钮(将获得暂时的血量上限惩罚,并失去点数的85%,可设置)
  • 向天体传送门供奉月岩雕像以更换人物
  • 通过诅咒饰品把角色变成芜猴,或者从芜猴变回来

Q : 为什么WX-78的电路插槽、薇格弗徳的乐谱夹和旺达的表盒位于屏幕中间?
A : 它移动时不会与背包重叠。如果你想让它处于边缘,请将背包设置更改为“融合”,然后重进游戏。

Q : 全局奖励无法重置
A :它的设定就是这样的,它保存在世界存档文件中,所以它独立于森林和洞穴,即使你重置,或者重新生成世界,它依旧存在。(除非创建新存档)

Q : 纳米修复、大魔导师、延缓变质和之前不一样
A : 它们被削弱了,因为太bug了,现在每10秒修复一次,而且只修复一点点。必须多次获取才能使其真正的不随时间而减少。

Q : 糖豆是做什么的?
A : 通过食用获得特效。绿色+经验值,黄色+1个成就点,红色50%概率当前成就点×2,50%概率清空当前所有成就点。

Q : 我想帮忙翻译!
A : 点击这里

Q : 我可以免费获得成就点和经验值吗?
A : 可以,有测试模式,可以在设置里激活。

Q : 下次更新是什么时候?
A : 我之前每隔一天就做一次这个项目,但是现在它已经很成熟了,所以我只会在有bug或有空闲的时候才会接触它。我只单独处理代码,所以请不要再期望有持续更新。很抱歉

Q : 我可以转载你的作品吗?
A : 未经我同意,请不要转载到其他平台。谢谢

Q : 我该如何做出贡献?
A : 我大部分时间都是独自在代码库上工作,但如果你愿意,你可以在mod上发表评论,并发送给我一个好友请求。现在有几个人(3名翻译和1名画手)帮助我完成这个项目,如果你想成为其中的一员,请联系我,并向我发送好友请求。如果你不是画手、程序员或翻译人员,你可以进行打赏:D或者如果你像我一样穷,可以点个赞表示这个mod对你帮助:D谢谢大家的支持!
Last edited by 󰀍溫然󰀍; Jun 20, 2023 @ 10:17pm
kirby_kiddd Aug 26, 2023 @ 11:54pm 
if this mod has a crash with another mod would you be willing to work on your mod to make it compatible? asking this question because i have a mod i would like to play with as well as your mod but it crashes (technically 3 mods as it has 2 dependency mod's but from my extremely limited ability to read crash log's seem's to be the one mod)
大挖能量  [developer] Aug 27, 2023 @ 12:47am 
Originally posted by kirby_kiddd:
if this mod has a crash with another mod would you be willing to work on your mod to make it compatible? asking this question because i have a mod i would like to play with as well as your mod but it crashes (technically 3 mods as it has 2 dependency mod's but from my extremely limited ability to read crash log's seem's to be the one mod)
send the logs
kirby_kiddd Aug 27, 2023 @ 10:36pm 
https://pastebin.com/SKE4B9p7 (hope that worked this is my first time doing this)
大挖能量  [developer] Aug 28, 2023 @ 3:20am 
Originally posted by kirby_kiddd:
https://pastebin.com/SKE4B9p7 (hope that worked this is my first time doing this)
can you send me the list of mod id you're using? or atleast mod that about cooking.
there's a mod that you used that has issue with cooking (they change ACTION_FAIL.COOK to string which is wrong because ACTION_FAIL.COOK should be an array)
hallack_br Sep 15, 2023 @ 6:20pm 
what is the special stone you need to give to the winter and summer brrrd? i'm out of ideas of what to feed theese birds for them to lay eggs
大挖能量  [developer] Sep 15, 2023 @ 11:56pm 
Originally posted by hallack_br:
what is the special stone you need to give to the winter and summer brrrd? i'm out of ideas of what to feed theese birds for them to lay eggs
ro_bin stone that you get from dead ro_bin (filial imprinting)

basically its revive your dead ro_bin
Anseri Oct 16, 2023 @ 7:23pm 
are there any hidden perks that are unlocked after killing bosses? :3
one of the changes I made to my private fork of lavax's original mod was I made it so you only unlocked dim light after killing the eye of terror boss cuz I thought boss perks would be a cool feature
I've sense abandoned my fork so lemme know if u want the link to it/ the source code
大挖能量  [developer] Oct 17, 2023 @ 12:26am 
Originally posted by Anseri:
one of the changes I made to my private fork of lavax's original mod was I made it so you only unlocked dim light after killing the eye of terror boss cuz I thought boss perks would be a cool feature
I've sense abandoned my fork so lemme know if u want the link to it/ the source code
Hi Anseri, i think i saw your code! i was the one who once asked about lavax code to you about a year ago in discord channel lol, and you already send your hub link to me XD

but for perk that link to killing bosses (or do something) i think its a bit different than this original mod intended, the idea was great but then what if i dont want to get "dim light" but want to kill eye of terror (need it's drop)
Anseri Oct 17, 2023 @ 10:43pm 
Originally posted by 大挖能量:
Hi Anseri, i think i saw your code! i was the one who once asked about lavax code to you about a year ago in discord channel lol, and you already send your hub link to me XD

but for perk that link to killing bosses (or do something) i think its a bit different than this original mod intended, the idea was great but then what if i dont want to get "dim light" but want to kill eye of terror (need it's drop)
oh I just remembered that
it's been so long that I legit forgot lol XD

the way I had the "dim light" perk set up in my version was when u try to buy the perk, the perk would check whether or not u killed the eye of terror and if not it simply wouldn't let u buy the perk.
大挖能量  [developer] Oct 18, 2023 @ 5:16am 

oh I just remembered that
it's been so long that I legit forgot lol XD

the way I had the "dim light" perk set up in my version was when u try to buy the perk, the perk would check whether or not u killed the eye of terror and if not it simply wouldn't let u buy the perk.
ah i see, that make sense.. maybe i'll add that in the future, but the thing is, i know people would complain with "can i get the perk without doing this and that" and i have to add the configs XD
also the team's a bit busy lately, so i think i'll put it on backlog for now
Cypher Nov 19, 2023 @ 2:07am 
Hey buddy. I'd like to know if;
1. Is it possible to add an option for limiting levels?
I'd like to know if it's possible to add a level limit of 100 or more.
50/100/150/200/250/No Limit kind of option.

2. Changing the "refresher" ability to be slightly higher?
I noticed that the Hambat still stales after a long periods of time when it was previously wasn't. I'd like to know if we can raise it to the point that as long as the Hambat remains in your inventory, it won't rot but if you dropped it elsewhere, the timer goes on. Something like that.
大挖能量  [developer] Nov 20, 2023 @ 6:21pm 
Originally posted by Cypher:

I noticed that the Hambat still stales after a long periods of time when it was previously wasn't. I'd like to know if we can raise it to the point that as long as the Hambat remains in your inventory, it won't rot but if you dropped it elsewhere, the timer goes on. Something like that.
1. Yes its possible, i can add that config just for you..

2. Refresher is an attribute perk, meaning you can take more than 1 times. You can take about 5 to make hambat refresh faster
Cypher Nov 21, 2023 @ 4:06am 
Originally posted by Cypher:

1. Yes its possible, i can add that config just for you..

2. Refresher is an attribute perk, meaning you can take more than 1 times. You can take about 5 to make hambat refresh faster

1. I'd appreciate that. Thanks!

2. Noted. I'll give it a try once I got enough points.

Cheers!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Per page: 1530 50