Total War: ROME REMASTERED

Total War: ROME REMASTERED

Dagovax Mods - Ring RR v1.2
Armies not moving at around turn 130 (edit: more like 80 I'm not really sure now) after message "the Noldor are coming"
In War of the Rings with super factions disabled, after you get "the Noldor are coming" message at around turn 130, 95% of armies stop on the map. I've abandoned cities to see if the AI would take the free cities, but they just won't budge. Another thing I see in every tests I've done is that Harad are never seiging Gondor settlements, they just gather like 15 full stacks around a town and wait there indefinitely even before turn 130. I'm going to test another campaign with super faction enabled too, to see if there's a difference!

PS: Dagovax, sorry for my first comment, it's just I've been waiting for years for this mod since the first Rome with the old version that was crashing all the time that seeing this new version having troubles did make me react stupidly. I hope you accept my apologies.
Last edited by warbear67; Jan 22 @ 6:54pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
also at around turn 200 I get "the one ring has been lost" message every turn, I've noticed that some armies have been moving again apart from Dale, Iron Hills, Gundabad, Orc Rabbles, Dunlendings, Isengard, Mordor and Galadhrim.
The armies that are back moving are Gondor, Harad, Free Peoples, Noldor Elves, Ered Luin and a little bit the Easterlings.
I'm around turn 250 with Rohan now, not moving from my cities with full oliphaunt stack in them so no ones attacks me. I use toggle_fow to see the map.
One thing I've noticed too is that despite armies moving again they are not seiging each other so there's not really any territory losses from anybody.
the AI like Dunland and Isengard still don't want to capture around 4 towns I've abandoned on purpose to make them move their armies
I forgot, the Silvan Elves are also not really doing anything too. Now I'm around turn 282 and I've stopped getting the "the one ring has been lost" message every turn.
I really think the big problem is the AI not attacking settlements after turn 130 or so.
I've tested again another campaign, this time with Good vs Evil super factions enabled and I still get the same results. I've noticed that despite not being at turn 130 (I got the Noldor are coming back at around 80 not 130 like I've said before, sorry) the AI did stop seiging each other at around turn 40. I'm at turn 88 on the new campaign and I'm going to stop for today, I hope the data I've gathered will help pin point the problems. Thanks.
Dagovax  [developer] Jan 23 @ 12:51am 
There are multiple people testing AI and changing files now. Lets hope that it will improve AI behaviour
warbear67 Jan 24 @ 12:33pm 
thank you
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50