Phoenix Point

Phoenix Point

Super Mod Plus - 80 Mods in 1
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Dtony  [developer] Jul 31, 2022 @ 5:46pm
Report Bugs And Issues Here
As I am sure you all can tell this is a pretty big mod with the majority of the code being preexisting Modnix code. Moving this much code from one mod loader to another can cause mistakes and oversights to happen. Thanks to reports in the comment section I was able to fix a lot of bugs. If you are experiencing any bugs or issues related to this mod please post here
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
VonZrucker Jul 31, 2022 @ 9:27pm 
Play/pass time button missing from geoscape.

Mods enabled:
Max Augmentations: 6
Removable Mutations and Augmentations
Free Bionic Repairs
Instant Research/Manufacturing/Facility Construction
Facilities do not require power
Everything Half Off
10k of each resource
Backpack slots to 9
Unlock all mutations/bionics
Unlock all specializations
Heal Soldiers after missions
Never get tired or exhausted
Strength/Willpower/Speed/Stamina maximums adjusted to 40

So the only way to pass time is by flying to an actual mission, but that means soldiers never get to rest.

Also, oddly, I also started with Chiron as a soldier even though I see no option selected where I would have chosen that.

Edit/Update: I just restarted, and disabled Free Bionic Repairs, and Everything Half off, and now the geoscape has the play/pause button and Chiron is not an available soldier.
Last edited by VonZrucker; Jul 31, 2022 @ 9:43pm
Dtony  [developer] Jul 31, 2022 @ 9:41pm 
Originally posted by VonZrucker:
Play/pass time button missing from geoscape.
Edit/Update: I just restarted, and disabled Free Bionic Repairs, and Everything Half off, and now the geoscape has the play/pause button and Chiron is not an available soldier.

The chiron you speak of is the exalted. did you accidentally tick the Elite Soldiers box?

This is strange as I also have those options enabled except Instant Research/Manufacturing Heal Soldiers after missions and Never get tired or exhausted
yet I have not witnessed this issue. I also use free bionics repair and everything half off. Let me enable these options you have and see what happens
Last edited by Dtony; Jul 31, 2022 @ 9:44pm
VonZrucker Jul 31, 2022 @ 9:44pm 
I did in a previous game, originally, to see who the elites were, but since then I'd disabled that option.

What is the suggested method of enabling/disabling mod configurations? Any changes to the mod load outs should have a game shut down and restart, and a new game started?
Dtony  [developer] Jul 31, 2022 @ 9:55pm 
I did in a previous game, originally, to see who the elites were, but since then I'd disabled that option.

What is the suggested method of enabling/disabling mod configurations? Any changes to the mod load outs should have a game shut down and restart, and a new game started?

Either change configurations when first launching the game from steam or change configurations after you have loaded/started a new game and then exit the game and relaunch from steam again. A fresh launch seems to solve any configuration issues
Dtony  [developer] Jul 31, 2022 @ 9:56pm 
I am just not seeing any UI issues. do you have any other mods enabled?

the UI bug needs to be fixed but just so you know you can pass time by pressing space bar
Last edited by Dtony; Jul 31, 2022 @ 9:58pm
VonZrucker Jul 31, 2022 @ 10:09pm 
I have the 10k of every resource enabled as well, forgot to include that.

I'm no longer getting the geoscape issue after disabling the mods I disabled, but I can tell you that when the play/pause button is missing, spacebar doesn't actually work for unpausing the game on the geoscape.

Additionally, I have all DLC and the 'Promotional Skins Enabled' option also checked, if that matters.
VonZrucker Jul 31, 2022 @ 10:11pm 
And I agree, I think setting up your initial mod config, or changing it requires a restart -- and maybe a new game just to be sure. But yeah, now I'm not having issues after starting a new game.
Dtony  [developer] Aug 1, 2022 @ 12:59am 
And I agree, I think setting up your initial mod config, or changing it requires a restart -- and maybe a new game just to be sure. But yeah, now I'm not having issues after starting a new game.

you wont need to start a new campaign you just need to relaunch the game
Wood D Aug 1, 2022 @ 8:16pm 
I activated the skip openings and other intros and it didnt allow me to start the game or even quit the game.

I think this is because when you start/exit a game it runs a cinematic and with it being disable, it locks the game as it doesnt know what to do
Yikes Aug 2, 2022 @ 6:31am 
Originally posted by Wood D:
I activated the skip openings and other intros and it didnt allow me to start the game or even quit the game.

I think this is because when you start/exit a game it runs a cinematic and with it being disable, it locks the game as it doesnt know what to do
ye i have the reverse issue i cant untick skip intro or else i get a black screen xD.
Last edited by Yikes; Aug 2, 2022 @ 6:32am
TomaS84 Aug 3, 2022 @ 9:47am 
Please add the Recruit Info mod to the list. Thank You!
Old Ben Aug 3, 2022 @ 6:36pm 
Bug Report: Bases Scanning without activation

When selecting the mod option for bases to not require power, bases that have not yet been activated, but have an operational satellite up-link will start scanning from the game start. This results in uncovering exploitable locations before you should be able to.
Last edited by Old Ben; Aug 3, 2022 @ 7:07pm
Old Ben Aug 3, 2022 @ 7:06pm 
Bug Report: Vehicles lose hit points.

Vehicles, Armadillo, etc. will heal during the game when at a base. However, when you load a save game, they drop to around half of their hit points. Annoying at the beginning of a new game as you do not yet have a Tech class to repair them if you take one on a mission.
Last edited by Old Ben; Aug 3, 2022 @ 7:08pm
Old Ben Aug 3, 2022 @ 7:11pm 
Originally posted by Dtony:
I am just not seeing any UI issues. do you have any other mods enabled?

the UI bug needs to be fixed but just so you know you can pass time by pressing space bar

I have not seen this issue. I have so far started three games with this mod and I have both the start and pause buttons on the UI that I can click on with my mouse, and of course space bar also works as a toggle.
Zenith Aug 5, 2022 @ 4:27pm 
For some reason, the Chiron/Elite Soldier, after the first tactical mission, loses it's arms and glitches the game out if you go into it's soldier information. (where you can assign weapons, etc)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Per page: 1530 50