Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

EYM: Enlighten Your Mouse 1.3
VNDK8R Dec 22, 2022 @ 6:08pm
Incompatibility - Hide It! / Toggle It! ???
Hi algernon.

Just tested this with a suite of other mods. (see the Load Order Tool export for list of active Mods at the time https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-63ZxIDEc1O_q9Oit06lhcjeBlqdtGdk/view?usp=share_link)

Upon load into a save, with is mod being the only change/addition, I had the following symptoms of an incompatibility, possibly with Hide It! or Toggle It!:

1. Features previously hidden with Hide It! (v1.22.8347.21266) mod reappeared. Specifically, ferry buoys noticed first.
2. Buildings at different zoom distances started to disappear and reappeared. Again, possibly related to a Toggle It! or Hide It! incompatibly.
3. Flickering light sources. Street lights, building lights, reflections started flickering on each source, mostly during camera pitch changes. I also experienced a wind turbine blade render glitch, but have not been able to reproduce that since.
4. Thinking that this might be related to the camera settings mentioned in your description, went into the Options menu, but found they where blank (right panel was black) for ACME 0.6.3 and other mods. Vanilla options were fine, but many mod Options panels were blanked out.

I terminated and reloaded without this mod active and issues above ceased.

For your consideration.