Space Engineers

Space Engineers

Spacebar Cockpit Emporium
Maya Apr 28, 2021 @ 11:25pm
"cockpit" ideas
Dimentions are in Length x Width x Height

Armored vehicle driver and gunner compartments:
Both would come in 2 forms:

A 3x3x4 place anywhere version that consists of an armored box with a door in the back and cupola/hatch combo

And a version that goes in the front of the hull

This driver's compartment would have a view port with a 180 degree field of view left and right but only about 5-30(im not sure) degrees up and down, it would be 5x3x4 with a 4x3x2 slope on top, a 2x3x2 slope on the bottom front and the rest of the area being as if it was made of cubes, the gunner's version would be the same, but without the view port and instead having screens

I would also like to suggest a middle driver's seat and passenger's seat for the modular exploration cockpit
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
hazmatjunk May 8, 2021 @ 9:38pm 
Possibly a version of the bubble cockpit that is a two seater instead of one
Rhasmoth May 20, 2021 @ 12:11pm 
I was just messing around with things today, and thought, it would be amazing and also kind of fitting with your style if you could turn the small-grid cryo pod into a cockpit. :) Not sure if you would want something like that as part of this mod, but I'd personally love it.
nastyrash101 Nov 5, 2021 @ 1:39pm 
how about some vertically stacked twin cockpits with and without a forward offset to the seats
Morndenkainen Jan 20, 2022 @ 2:53pm 
How about a 2 high, 2 long, 1 wide small grid flight seat with a single conveyor port on the back for an O2 hookup? That'd be great for small grid fighters!
How about a center seat so we can have more than two seats and one for the coffee/tea. Also, how about a turret seat similar to the one from Star Wars.
delsonbb Feb 24, 2022 @ 10:27pm 
Add the 2x1x2 Fighter Seat from your previous mod
Nickshark Jun 20, 2022 @ 12:20am 
Id like large grid versions of the Enclosed Cockpits
Ironhand98 Sep 27, 2022 @ 12:01pm 
Been using your cockpits since I saw them being used by MadMavn. I just gotta say, I absolutly love them. However, is there any change we could potentially get at least some of them in large grid. I can already picture how using a ball cockpit for a primary turret would look so dope :D
w00kie Nov 15, 2022 @ 12:06pm 
Love your creations :p2cube:

Can we get a version of the half spherical cockpits with full glass or atleast with one or two screens? I mostly use the left and right "round cockpits" for small welding ships.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50