Stellaris

Stellaris

More Ship Sections
AngleWyrm  [developer] Dec 20, 2020 @ 1:22pm
Bug Reports
If you find something amiss, screwed up, or generally icky, here's a place to put it
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
vaedark Feb 4, 2021 @ 6:38am 
The Humanoid Battleship bow sections are showing up as the Mammalian set.
AngleWyrm  [developer] Apr 16, 2021 @ 7:11pm 
Ok, assuming this was an issue referencing the Humanoid Species Pack DLC I think I got it working, even for ship sets I don't own.

If you are still seeing incorrect battleship bow sections with a ship set, please do let me know, along with the ship set.
Last edited by AngleWyrm; Apr 18, 2021 @ 1:20am
theres no turrets in the ship sectons that are custom, itd be nice if they could show up.
also before anything happens I should mention im running Advanced Ship Sections, tiny ship sections and customizable strike craft
AngleWyrm  [developer] May 8, 2021 @ 11:51pm 
Weapon mount emplacements updated.

There's only so much I can do for weapon display though, as Paradox team has removed and/or over-written several ship styles. For example there's no longer a battleship stern that supports small weapon mount graphics.

The assets are still there, but they aren't supported in new ship sets. I suspect pruning was done to reduce production time/cost on additional ship set & race DLC.
Last edited by AngleWyrm; May 9, 2021 @ 5:18pm
yeah it is odd that none of the cqb stuff shows up. Weird change they made, for all the ships to not allow that.
AngleWyrm  [developer] May 9, 2021 @ 2:04pm 
There used to be a battleship stern that had four small weapon mount pads (battleship_stern_S4_entity) and another that had two small and one medium (battleship_stern_M1S2_entity) but they've been commented out of the game.

There was also a battleship bow with two medium and four small pads, but it seems they replaced it with the spinal mount bow, instead of making a new bow section for spinal mounts.
Last edited by AngleWyrm; May 9, 2021 @ 3:02pm
Riddle 78 Mar 19, 2023 @ 7:35am 
Can anyone reproduce? Building Destroyers with Advanced Interceptor Sterns causes the game to immediately hang and die.
Riddle 78 Mar 19, 2023 @ 10:22am 
Originally posted by Riddle 78:
Can anyone reproduce? Building Destroyers with Advanced Interceptor Sterns causes the game to immediately hang and die.
Update/correction; Vanilla picket sections prompt the crash. Checking if the modded sections do anything unpleasant.

Update: Every Destroyer I build,no matter the sections used,crashes the game. Corvettes and Frigates are fine,though.

Update 2: Nevermind,it's a date-specific issue,and likely has nothing to do with this mod. My mistake!
Last edited by Riddle 78; Mar 19, 2023 @ 11:15am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50