RimWorld

RimWorld

Locks 2: Lock Them Out!
Azraile Dec 9, 2020 @ 6:12pm
Feature request/suggestion
new settings / default

Allow hostile / false (usefull for gas chambers or kill boxes you whent indoors)

Allow wild animal / false.

Allow predators / true. (So you can lock you outer doors from letting preditors wonder in but let wild herbivores in)

Filters for guest/ally type allowed...... so trade caravans cant how the same places guests can

A quick toggle button to lock the door for everyone but collonest and a quick toggle button to lock for everyone

If posable a way to link two doors so pathing still works though them but one will not open till the other closes....so you can use fast auto doors in airlocks

A filter for pawns having brakedowns
Last edited by Azraile; Dec 24, 2020 @ 2:06am
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Azraile Dec 10, 2020 @ 4:23am 
If posable a way to link two doors so pathing still works though them but one will not open till the other closes....so you can use fast auto doors in airlocks
Slacks Dec 10, 2020 @ 11:04am 
I would also like to see that "Allow Hostile" feature. I'd like to be able to leave a door accessible for raiders, but keep wild animals out.
Azraile Dec 22, 2020 @ 11:32am 
The ability to lock down doors to pawns having brakedowns too would be nice. >.<

NO GO TO YOUR ROOM, your having a time out.....

Or least ... no you can not kick the thermonuclear weapons.
Would it be possible to add an option, that works with the mental state?
Like, "Above % Mental Threshold"
For exemple, i don't wanna someone, that is about to have a mental break, inside my hospital or laboratory. Specially if they go on a tantrum and break those valuables equipments.
May be seen as OP, but could be cool too to roleplay a "Big Brother Is Watching" type of colony, where everyone is forced to be happy all the time or they don't have access to certain things.
DisKorruptd Apr 24, 2021 @ 10:37pm 
Pawn Trait (White/Blacklist)
Pawn Condition: (medical state) thus you can lock pawns into a room if they have a disease so they're not wandering the base and spreading it,
qux May 7, 2021 @ 12:48pm 
hi @amusedsaucer , can you add this french translation please ?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hs6aj27xbHuGenuRDw8hhut0teR-oNRR/view?usp=sharing
Arcanant Jun 9, 2021 @ 6:46am 
I was wondering if you can further filter the species of animals that can go through a door. That would be sweet
Majora Aug 9, 2021 @ 12:03pm 
Maybe a feature to lock/allow doors based on pawn gender? Would be useful for Male/Female Superiority ideologies.
Erazil Aug 17, 2021 @ 5:11pm 
add rules for slave can be useful no ?
Sempai Aug 27, 2021 @ 4:54pm 
Ok so what about an in/out side. so like you can set via like a button what side of the door in "Inside" and what is "outside" so if someone or something that is not allowed though the door. Is inside your door for any reason (Like drifters after they are no longer with you.). the rules do not apply to them. So they don't decide the destroy your door.
Travis Fullmin Dec 1, 2021 @ 12:37pm 
I would love the ability to just invert any of the filters that are applied.
Hemperor Dec 26, 2021 @ 2:53am 
I can't believe its not more highly suggested, but filtering based on either animal species or whether they can haul or not. Also a default settings customization. Right now all doors deny access to hauling animals by default, and can only be enabled for all animals, so hauling animals and pen animals can't share a space since either both can leave or neither of them can.
Omni Mar 29, 2022 @ 7:36pm 
can you make the settings for the door locks persist when we exit the game?
Myst Leissa Sep 5, 2022 @ 11:23am 
Can you include a patch for compatibility with Ideologies? (I would like to restrict "Temple" Doors to specific ideologies)
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50