Dota 2
Goraz (Style #2)
Seriously, it's just a pig
I mean, come on, vanilla Beastmaster boar does not look like a pig, I guess there is reasoning behind this, because no normal pig would shoot acid spray at you. That's why I think that all boar re-skins must not look like something normal. Vidotto boar does that job very well, there is even idea of alien-reskins of boar and hawk (I don't like them, but they seem more interesting, anyway).

Sorry if I sound rude, it's just my opinion, and Beastmaster is my favourite hero.
Last edited by Warrior at the Edge of Time; Feb 9, 2014 @ 3:40am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Архивариус  [developer] Feb 9, 2014 @ 12:41am 
Then go and vote for vidotto's boar, what do you want from me? :D I liked his boar too.
Sorry but your actions are indeed rude and unreasonable, because that's just, like, your opinion, right? Pls stop spamming me.
Last edited by Архивариус; Feb 9, 2014 @ 12:44am
as long as it is well modelled, looks good and doesn't stray too far from the theme..what's wrong with it? From the video i saw , the boar is very nicely done.. I voted for all 3 versions of the boar and i am ready to spend some money on them.. and I can't be more thankful for more quality beast master items in the game..
http://dotabuff.com/players/86717333 as someone who is a better beast master than you.. leave the guy alone
^RainStorm Aug 12, 2015 @ 9:22am 
love this pig, pls valve, my man, bring this epc boar ingame!!!!!JEAAAH BOO OTLEEEE
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50