ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Sid's Hybrids
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Sid  [developer] Aug 31, 2020 @ 12:27pm
Suggestions
I need more epic and nice hybrid ideas, here's your chance to suggest some! Please join my discord so it's easier for us to communicate https://discord.gg/J4Fdrmp
Last edited by Sid; Oct 12, 2020 @ 9:09am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 204 comments
Megalania x Managarmr. It can freeze, give rabies, crawl about, and give insulation.
Delta Aug 31, 2020 @ 6:04pm 
I'd love to see a Baryonx/Raptor type thing!

Excellent in the water and has the ability to pack up with others

Last edited by Delta; Aug 31, 2020 @ 6:04pm
Hyena-Princess Sep 1, 2020 @ 2:50am 
would love something cute and furry, like a pegomastax and shinehorn or otter mix
Shuiryū Sep 1, 2020 @ 6:22am 
A hybrid of hyenanodon and gallimimus, of thylacoleo and raptor and mosa and giganoto would be fine.
Delta Sep 1, 2020 @ 10:06am 
How about something like a Bront/Diplo mixed with an Anky/Doe? Huge dino with a smashing tail and armoured plating
hugo.manco Sep 1, 2020 @ 12:03pm 
how about daedon and Wooly Rhino? It'd be cool to have a mammal hybrid in the game
Silver Sep 1, 2020 @ 1:19pm 
i cant help but ask for a troodon wyvern hybred, so it can scout, fly, and do the tranq poison
Delta Sep 1, 2020 @ 2:09pm 
Sorry for posting so much, keep thinking of new things.

Pelagornis/Quetz - Huge size and carry weight, can land on water.
Thyla/Megalania
Kevado Sep 2, 2020 @ 2:14pm 
Karkinos/Araneo

I didn't think it was enough when it could only grab you, I think if it shot webs at you too it'd be a lot more fun.
dragonridersar Sep 3, 2020 @ 12:06pm 
Rock elemental/Beezobuffalo it'd be a bigger version of the frog which is full of rocks. It'd have two attacks, one swing of the tongue which has rocks on now and the other it'd spit a boulder from it's mouth that rolls on the floor for a bit. Hopefully you could make it still jump. You can ride it too.

Oil or water jug bug/sabertooth it'd be a saber with mandibles like a bug, wings and one extra pair of bug legs. It'd be able to climb walls and glide a bit with the wings. Depending on the bug the 2nd attack would either throw oil that sets on fire or throws a puddle of water that'll let you drink from. The first attack would be a bite that deals bleed damage. Also able to ride.

Otter/Dilophosaur it'd be an otter with a dilo tail and frills that stands up right and still swim well, big enough to ride. You can spit acid that deals moderate damage and blinds an enemy and just a normal bite. Moves at the speed of a parasaur and can have packs. Rideble
Aragami Sep 3, 2020 @ 12:48pm 
i would love to see a fire wyvern with a rock drake to make a magma drake or somthing related to fire
Harpazo Sep 4, 2020 @ 6:32am 
i would like to see what a saber/wolf would look like.
Kryokto Sep 5, 2020 @ 3:47pm 
A rex/wollyrhino-hybrid would be cool
PyroRaptor Sep 6, 2020 @ 12:56am 
how about kapro/deino hybrid?
Firelord Zuko Sep 6, 2020 @ 2:14am 
Rock Elemental and Forest Titan hybrid?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 204 comments
Per page: 1530 50