ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Jack & Jill Full Character Replacement
How to install and aktivate on Nitrado Server
Heyaaaz,

how can i make this mod working on Nitrado Servers? when i had installed it the server didn't start anymore. Can somebody help? :D
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Aeyriah Aug 3, 2020 @ 7:10am 
I cant even download it :steamsad:
Specimen Aug 3, 2020 @ 7:41am 
I posted a response regarding this issue in the bug report thread. It's a server host issue. Nitrado are aware of it and are supposedly trying to fix it but no ETA on said fix.
Javelin  [developer] Aug 3, 2020 @ 9:18am 
Join the discord if you're still having issues, would like to help or know when a solution is found so I can inform others.
Lustdemon Aug 5, 2020 @ 10:16pm 
if you cant download it its not ment to be in my eyes it smells fishy
Lustdemon Aug 5, 2020 @ 10:18pm 
i tryed to download it and ever since i been haveing problums with my server laging out and haveing trouble restarting deleted the mod and all other mods and files did a full server wipe and started from scrach and no more problems
Last edited by Lustdemon; Aug 5, 2020 @ 10:19pm
Caerdic Aug 9, 2020 @ 1:33pm 

Originally posted by Lustdemon:
i tryed to download it and ever since i been haveing problums with my server laging out and haveing trouble restarting deleted the mod and all other mods and files did a full server wipe and started from scrach and no more problems

Did you Include this mod on your full server wipe and reset? and is this mod working now for you?
Javelin  [developer] Aug 17, 2020 @ 8:19am 
Supposedly Nitrado has resolved the issue that was preventing them from installing newer mods, let me know if this is true or not.
coatl Aug 18, 2020 @ 8:44pm 
My server starts but the mod isn't working for me. I will try sending a support ticket to nitrado.
EDIT: Handsome Wardrobe does not seem to work for me either. All my other mods are working fine. Anyone else have better luck?
Last edited by coatl; Aug 18, 2020 @ 8:47pm
Javelin  [developer] Aug 19, 2020 @ 1:06pm 
The issue affecting both of those mods is the same it has to do with something steam implemented regarding the newer mod ids. Nitrado supposedly is fixing the issue.
Big Aug 20, 2020 @ 3:07pm 
hi there, even now no work in nitrado server for me. can i edit the gameiniuser file or i missing something else
Javelin  [developer] Feb 19, 2021 @ 4:43pm 
At this point I've given up on Nitrado ever fixing their back end issue. They are unable to install mods that utilize 64 bit string mod ID numbers.
Melivo Apr 24 @ 9:54am 
Hi Javelin, has at least HostHavoc fixed the issue?
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50