Dota 2
Spirit of Anger - Red Panda Bear - Spring2014 - Radiance Version
ENZUH Apr 8, 2014 @ 12:14pm
Soo, what we can do to get it in store?
soo many of us are w8ing for this for soo long, where else we can spam for volvo giff red panda?
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
is there any possible way to download things off the workshop and use them within dota like you used to?

I want nothing more for this and (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=191964425&searchtext=) to come to the store as i would happily drop money on it
I agree... it's been weeks now :/ I'm waiting for this bear to make my first dota 2 purchase.
tMK Apr 13, 2014 @ 5:10am 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Valve! We want to give you more money!
ENZUH Apr 13, 2014 @ 3:41pm 
Valve is f newbie even to recieve money, god kill them all please :d2lonedruid:
tMK Apr 13, 2014 @ 6:29pm 
woah there bro no need to get violent :D
Sir  GrafSky Apr 20, 2014 @ 3:20am 
Sadly Valve have their hands full with content for various things - couriers, heroes, announcer packs, ESPECIALLY TI4 merchandise. Lone Druid is 1 of the less common and less popular heroes, but for the people who love him, he is the most important. I have really wished for a set with custom animations and with several styles or just in general in some way very awesome for MY Most Favorite hero by FAR.. Syllabear of the Bear Clan!

Hopefully it is just a matter of time that this will finally make it's way into Dota2.

In my book, anything as epic as a set with custom animations and item interactions and several styles for a hero that hasn't had ANY of that yet deserves to just be insta-added.
Puppytux May 1, 2014 @ 10:24am 
Yea, lone druid is one of my main hero's and i hate it when valve ignores very talented people and there artwork. Hopefully it makes it in in one of the patches before TI4 :)
awesome set.........valve can release dumb looking sets but not these..i will even try to buy this ,even if its arcana :( but sadly no response from valve
ENZUH May 2, 2014 @ 4:35am 
valve has clearly not respect from us the 'solo hero' players, cmon its not that hard to import that game soo, and u would have my money for that !
imagine doggos Jun 11, 2014 @ 1:19am 
i really really wantto have this awesome set!
Xaanta Jun 25, 2014 @ 3:24am 
i need dat bear.. right now.. ARGHHT
MRY.GGxtrimpro Jun 26, 2014 @ 12:00am 
Those it have voting system where we vote if this should be included in the dota game?coz i really like this one
< blank > Jun 26, 2014 @ 9:34pm 
What the hell valve. This set is incredible. Are you blind? Implement it already...
Smokey3121 Feb 8, 2015 @ 4:30pm 
.......................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....(:.__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\