Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Neptune
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Koe  [developer] Jun 14, 2020 @ 11:17am
Bugs Discussion Thread
Call out any issues with Neptune here. Please include as much detail as possible as that'll help track the issue's cause. Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
Koe  [developer] Jun 14, 2020 @ 2:14pm 
I'll get this started. Local co-op has lighting issues once power is on. Believe it's related to the amount of dynamic lights being rendered as solo play seems fine. This won't be addressed in the near term.
MrThankUvryMuch Jun 14, 2020 @ 6:18pm 
Texture bug when jumping in one of the rooms: https://youtu.be/SIJdcUmlqNk
callofdutyrepo Jun 14, 2020 @ 6:29pm 
Round 15 game crashed after trying to hit the box.
you can buy 2 locker weapons through the locker without the use of the tokens
1 - the full auto shotgun next to the capt. by hugging the right side of the locker its placed in
2 - the berek LMG - by carefully moving around again the right side of the locker

i think you can fix this by making the buy struct/clip smaller cant remember which 'box' it is that makes the player actually buy the gun lol
Last edited by FINNO KOREAN HYPER WAR; Jun 14, 2020 @ 7:29pm
Koe  [developer] Jun 14, 2020 @ 7:59pm 
@mrthankuvrymuch I'm clearly not jumping enough in my testing. Thanks for the video! I'll get this fixed in the first patch.

@callofdutyrepo That's a terrible experience. Looking into this. If anyone else sees this issue, more info would be helpful to track down.

@Kuru That's a real good one. I thought I had done a good job of blocking people out. Thanks for proving me wrong almost immediately! Lol. I'll get this sorted in the first patch.
Koe  [developer] Jun 15, 2020 @ 12:04am 
First patch is live. It should address the world disappearing issue when jumping on floor 5 as well as the Weapon Locker issue.
Verlity Jun 15, 2020 @ 8:35pm 
Found a glitch I'll upload the video in the morning
Conn6orsuper117 Jun 16, 2020 @ 1:09pm 
Bugs:
1 on the platform just before entering the crane's catwalk, there are 2 boards you can see through and reveals the whole map.

2 Zombieblood and Vulture aid mist does not deter the zombies as they can still chase you (Zombie blood there's a rare chance they can actually hit you and take damage).

my only real 2 complaints on this map is the water and the Prices going up on the debris.
1st one is that the water rises alot too fast and too common, like every 2-3 rounds theres a hull breach. I think it would be best to change it to every 3-5 rounds
2nd I think its unfair to have the debris rise up in price and go up to 25k (like originally the prices for each barrier was 15k but purchasing a debris raised the price up by 100), I think having the prices go up and sticking to 1600 at most is fair enough or even just sticking to fixed prices.
Last edited by Conn6orsuper117; Jun 16, 2020 @ 1:16pm
Koe  [developer] Jun 17, 2020 @ 2:43pm 
@Verlity The anticipation is killing me!

@conn6orsuper117 Thanks for the write up! For bugs, 1 will be fixed in the next patch. 2 will require a bit of investigation. I don't think that can be easily changed with the powerups I'm currently using but I'll take a look as that felt odd to me as well when I first set this up. For complaints, I'm holding off on modifying the ocean behavior until I get more feedback. For the debris pricing, this is very much still being tuned. I really like the idea of capping the amount it'll go up. Right now, it just goes up linearly. I'll play with having a cap after unlocking so many doors. Again, thanks for the thoughts!
GunGoose22 Jun 19, 2020 @ 1:56am 
Visual glitch in spaw in the form of a giant hole. Its behind some cardboard boxes but i'm honestly surprised no one else has spotted it.
https://imgur.com/a/yeS4LQi
Koe  [developer] Jun 20, 2020 @ 8:16pm 
@Code22 That's an odd one. I've seen similar issues during development but wasn't able to reproduce this particular one. I put out a update earlier today that changes that area a bit and so I'd be curious if anyone else sees this issue anymore. I'm still not seeing the issue on my end.
Ccraw300 Jun 21, 2020 @ 12:03pm 
IDK if anyone has said it but when one person buys a knife, other people can hear him melee as if it's them meleeing. And with the shield , i didn't have one in game but i could hear my friends getting hit cross the map. One run me and my friend were in the boss fight and we both tried to clear a debris from opposite sides and my game crashed immediately. That could be coincidence i'm not sure.
Koe  [developer] Jun 23, 2020 @ 6:26pm 
@Ccraw300 Thanks for the call outs! I'll look into those audio issues and double check the debris clearing code for anything that stands out.
GunGoose22 Jun 23, 2020 @ 10:33pm 
Not sure theres much you can do about it (though it hailoures as hell to witness) but the crawlers can teleport off of the sides of the crane walkways instead of towards you lol
gabemoura Jun 26, 2020 @ 5:59pm 
##WARNING## [SPOILERS FROM EASTER EGG]

Hello, first of all, great map. I read about a few bugs and decided to post the ones that happened to me.

1) Zombie blood is just a god mode, which zombies will continue to chase you, but won't do damage. (read about someone else posting, but just wanted to list it here)
2) If it's a special/bug round, when doing the soul box at the X close to power, the last bug will glitch and you won't be able to kill it, because it will be flying inside the walls. I just waited until it dies by itself.
Also, Max Ammo won't fly close to the player after the bug round ends.
3) After killing the main Boss, if the next round is special round, with bugs, they won't die and eventually will kill you during the end game event/cutscene.
4) When doing one of the final trials at the "captain place", I got invisible Brutus, don't know how. I was using the Ray Gun Mk III.

Thank you!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
Per page: 1530 50