Bug report
Report bug here, and only here.
Always provide a log.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 59 comments
TheEnigmaUK Mar 4, 2021 @ 6:44am 
Hi Kikohi,

Since the update I'm getting the following error on start-up:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ResearchProjectDef named ANN_CyberneticOrganism (wanter=prerequisites)

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.ResearchProjectDef named ANN_NeuralNetwork found to give to Verse.RecipeMakerProperties Verse.RecipeMakerProperties
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disabling this mod removes the error.

Many Thanks,

E
Last edited by TheEnigmaUK; Mar 4, 2021 @ 6:45am
Kikohi  [developer] Mar 4, 2021 @ 10:05am 
Can you share a full log? It's a weird error, most likely a mod patching something. These research don't exist anymore, and I remove them from all recipes.
TheEnigmaUK Mar 4, 2021 @ 1:31pm 
There is no way to attached a file, so here is a link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RGb9a-HX1IkJ9Tj1k9Dl_SwiBvG_RRql/view
Kikohi  [developer] Mar 4, 2021 @ 11:22pm 
I checked again, this reasearch don't exist anywhere in the mod files. It must either be a mod that use the same research, or that patch one of the recipe.

Maybe try to eliminate some mod one by one (it's most likely another bionic/medicine mod doing that). If you find wich mod does that, please tell me, I will contact the mod author.
TheEnigmaUK Mar 5, 2021 @ 5:28am 
Hi Kikohi,

The conflicting mod is Cybernetic Warfare and Special Weapons (Continued) by Mlie
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2155485488

I removed it from my list of mods and now it is all working fine, with no conflicts with your Mod.

Many Thanks,

E
Kikohi  [developer] Mar 8, 2021 @ 11:52pm 
Please give some context on when/how did the error happened.
If possible, a full hugslib log would also be better than just this error
Last edited by Kikohi; Mar 9, 2021 @ 3:06am
Kikohi  [developer] Mar 9, 2021 @ 3:07am 
First line -> "RimWorld.TraitDef named GreenThumb"
Mean something is asking for the GreenThumb trait, wich was removed. And CONN don't ask for any traits. See https://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Traits
dustyCelery Mar 9, 2021 @ 11:19am 
When loading up Rimworld I was prompted with an XML error regarding the "Outer Blade" with Combat Extended

XML error: Duplicate XML node name stages in this XML block: <HediffDef ParentName="AddedBodyPartBase"><defName>Trunken_hediff_OuterBlade</defName><label>outer blade</label><description>A combat-oriented forearm transformation consisting of a mechanical implementation with a telescopic blade behind the ulna. It is deadly in combat, and its plasteel breakout weapon can pierce through nearly anything due to the hydraulic forces applied. The blade can be retracted and is easy to hide.</description><labelNoun>an outer blade</labelNoun><defaultLabelColor>(0, 0.6, 0.4)</defaultLabelColor><comps><li Class="HediffCompProperties_VerbGiver"><tools><li Class="CombatExtended.ToolCE"><label>blade</label><capacities><li>Stab</li></capacities><power>32</power><cooldownTime>0.83</cooldownTime><armorPenetrationSharp>30</armorPenetrationSharp><armorPenetrationBlunt>3</armorPenetrationBlunt><alwaysTreatAsWeapon>true</alwaysTreatAsWeapon></li></tools></li></comps><stages><li><statOffsets><MeleeHitChance>+2</MeleeHitChance><SharpDamageMultiplier>1.25</SharpDamageMultiplier></statOffsets></li></stages><spawnThingOnRemoved>ANN_OuterBlade</spawnThingOnRemoved><descriptionHyperlinks><ThingDef>ANN_OuterBlade</ThingDef></descriptionHyperlinks><addedPartProps><isGoodWeapon>true</isGoodWeapon><solid>true</solid><partEfficiency>0.9</partEfficiency></addedPartProps><stages><li><minSeverity>0.000001</minSeverity><statOffsets><MeleeDodgeChance>0.4</MeleeDodgeChance><MeleeCritChance>0.14</MeleeCritChance><MeleeParryChance>0.4</MeleeParryChance></statOffsets></li></stages></HediffDef>
dustyCelery Mar 9, 2021 @ 11:20am 
I don't know why this is happening or if anyone else has this issue. I have EPOE Forked as well, so there may be something there. I don't know if this affects game play. Thank you for any help that you can do.
Kikohi  [developer] Mar 10, 2021 @ 12:20am 
The CE patch is included in CE, I didn't make it. Please bring it to them.
Miren Mar 11, 2021 @ 9:39pm 
I seem to be missing autonomic viruskiller and cyclops visor in the fabrication bench, all the research is done and the recipes don't show in the research unlocks either. I've got cyclops visor from a trader so it exist in the game.

Here's a log https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/ac752124df1a6159db48f26199de455f
Kikohi  [developer] Mar 12, 2021 @ 12:48am 
Thanks for the report. Fixed in the last update.
alphalzrdragon Apr 13, 2021 @ 6:26pm 
i am seeing two bugs:
First Dermalplating and exoskeleton arent adding part hp together as they should

Second energetic kidneys and autonomic virus killers dont appear to be adding immunity gain speed
Last edited by alphalzrdragon; Apr 13, 2021 @ 6:26pm
Morphium May 25, 2021 @ 3:11pm 
Found a small bug:
In the description it states the Outer Blade gives 110% partefficiency, but in the xml it's set to 90%
Kikohi  [developer] May 26, 2021 @ 12:04am 
Will fix
< >
Showing 1-15 of 59 comments
Per page: 1530 50