Dead Isn't Dead
night4 Oct 15, 2020 @ 11:45am
does this work since release?
^
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
SuperDean Oct 19, 2020 @ 7:47pm 
yah i want to know this before buying the game too
Just tested it, yes and no. If you have your save in a old ruins thing or w/e, you get teleported inside the concrete rubble. So just never touch the perk rerolls down below (or have a lazer drill spell rdy or w/e)
SuperDean Oct 20, 2020 @ 11:49pm 
Originally posted by |UDG| Maybe Your Doom:
Just tested it, yes and no. If you have your save in a old ruins thing or w/e, you get teleported inside the concrete rubble. So just never touch the perk rerolls down below (or have a lazer drill spell rdy or w/e)
well i hope this gets updated then so that will not happen, otherwise i dont think ill buy this game yet
TheBloodMaster Oct 21, 2020 @ 12:20am 
So don't touch the re-roller in old ruins?
qm  [developer] Oct 23, 2020 @ 9:48pm 
The collapsed Holy Mountain rubble is highly destructible, even the starter wand can chisel through it, however, I did just release an update that makes the rubble a non-issue (so that you can simply walk through it, yet attacks will still hit it).
SuperDean Oct 24, 2020 @ 1:06am 
Originally posted by qm:
The collapsed Holy Mountain rubble is highly destructible, even the starter wand can chisel through it, however, I did just release an update that makes the rubble a non-issue (so that you can simply walk through it, yet attacks will still hit it).
oh cool ill make sure to use this when i buy the game next time it goes on sale
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50