Project Hospital

Project Hospital

Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics
| Mac Hareng |  [developer] Nov 29, 2019 @ 10:40am
Feedback
Give me your feedback about what you like / don't like or things to improve.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 45 comments
tonyeah ♡ Nov 30, 2019 @ 1:44pm 
I really love this mod! I've been wanting something like this for a long time, so thanks for this. One thing I'd like to report is that I've noticed a lot of pregnant male patients coming through my doors. One almost died and needed a cesarean haha! :lunar2019crylaughingpig: But other than men having diseases that strictly affects women, there's no other issues.
| Mac Hareng |  [developer] Nov 30, 2019 @ 10:33pm 
Yeah it's a totally gender equality world :steamhappy: ! I will try to fix that later.
Right now i'm working on update with 18 new diagnoses and 5 new trauma ! May be released in 1 or 2 weeks.
tonyeah ♡ Dec 1, 2019 @ 5:51am 
Originally posted by | Mac Hareng |:
Yeah it's a totally gender equality world :steamhappy: ! I will try to fix that later.
Right now i'm working on update with 18 new diagnoses and 5 new trauma ! May be released in 1 or 2 weeks.

Hurray! Can't wait for more fun content :) I've also noticed that some patients won't be seen by the gynecology doctors. They sit there for hours and even trying to send them away won't work. Also, some ICU and HDU patients won't receive treatment/examinations for a long time. don't know if this is your mod though, or something else. Just thought i'd let you know.
Last edited by tonyeah ♡; Dec 1, 2019 @ 5:54am
| Mac Hareng |  [developer] Dec 1, 2019 @ 6:20am 
Originally posted by tonyeah ♡:
I've also noticed that some patients won't be seen by the gynecology doctors. They sit there for hours and even trying to send them away won't work. Also, some ICU and HDU patients won't receive treatment/examinations for a long time.

Is it always for the same diagnoses? Could you note for what diagnosis it happens?
tonyeah ♡ Dec 1, 2019 @ 3:00pm 
Originally posted by | Mac Hareng |:
I've also noticed that some patients won't be seen by the gynecology doctors. They sit there for hours and even trying to send them away won't work. Also, some ICU and HDU patients won't receive treatment/examinations for a long time.

Is it always for the same diagnoses? Could you note for what diagnosis it happens?

I'm not quite sure, but I'll try and see next time it happens! But I know it wasn't a fatal/serious diagnosis.
| Mac Hareng |  [developer] Dec 4, 2019 @ 1:04am 
I'm not quite sure, but I'll try and see next time it happens! But I know it wasn't a fatal/serious diagnosis.

Thanks for you feedback ! Was it related to fibroma or functional ovarian cyst ?
tbonecadet1 Dec 10, 2019 @ 3:57pm 
I noticed that labs don't seem to be getting done for the OBGYN PT's they just sit at the labs and the lab techs just say idle. Also the OBGYN can seem to do WBC or urine tests
| Mac Hareng |  [developer] Dec 11, 2019 @ 1:59am 
Originally posted by tbonecadet1:
I noticed that labs don't seem to be getting done for the OBGYN PT's they just sit at the labs and the lab techs just say idle.

Thanks for your feedback, I didn't have this problem but i'm going to fix that.

Also the OBGYN can seem to do WBC or urine tests

What do you mean ?
Last edited by | Mac Hareng |; Dec 11, 2019 @ 1:59am
tbonecadet1 Dec 12, 2019 @ 12:54pm 
the urine test is not able to be done by the docs in OBGYN. It works in my other departments
| Mac Hareng |  [developer] Dec 13, 2019 @ 8:55am 
the urine test is not able to be done by the docs in OBGYN. It works in my other departments

I fixed it !
tbonecadet1 Dec 14, 2019 @ 9:49am 
Thank you I will test the labs stuff tonight once I finish my project for university
Spookiieej Dec 21, 2019 @ 2:30pm 
I really like this idea, but for me the diagnosis-options, threatment-options and department name all are written weirdly ingame (all caps, GYNECOLOGY in front of everything). Is this just me? :). The other additional add-on departments don't seem to have these problems.
| Mac Hareng |  [developer] Dec 22, 2019 @ 12:31am 
Originally posted by Spookiieej:
but for me the diagnosis-options, threatment-options and department name all are written weirdly ingame (all caps, GYNECOLOGY in front of everything).

I think it's fixed
Last edited by | Mac Hareng |; Dec 22, 2019 @ 12:50am
Spookiieej Dec 22, 2019 @ 11:58pm 
Yes, it works right now! Thank you so much for your work :D
Oberkampfkater Dec 28, 2019 @ 7:55am 
Heyho Mac Hareng!

Thank you for this great mod!

I have a small suggestion: could you add the small changes (<SkillRef>SKILL_DOC_QUALIF_GENERAL_MEDICINE</SkillRef> and <Tag>examinations_basic_equipment</Tag>) to your ModExaminations.xml to allow the CBC sampling in every department?

<!-- ================================================== MODIF ================================================== --> <GameDBExamination ID="EXM_CBC_SAMPLING"> <AbbreviationLocID>EXM_CBC_SAMPLING_DESCRIPTION_1_1</AbbreviationLocID> <DiscomfortLevel>Medium</DiscomfortLevel> <Procedure> <StaffSelectionRules>REQUIRED_ROOM_OR_DEFAULT_ROOM</StaffSelectionRules> <RequiredDoctorQualificationList> <SkillRef>SKILL_DOC_SPEC_INTERNAL_MEDICINE</SkillRef> <SkillRef>SKILL_DOC_SPEC_ORTHOPAEDY</SkillRef> <SkillRef>SKILL_DOC_SPEC_NEUROLOGY</SkillRef> <SkillRef>SKILL_DOC_SPEC_GENERAL_SURGERY</SkillRef> <SkillRef>SKILL_DOC_SPEC_GENERAL_GYNECOLOGUE</SkillRef> <SkillRef>SKILL_DOC_QUALIF_GENERAL_MEDICINE</SkillRef>[/b]

</RequiredDoctorQualificationList>
<RequiredEquipmentList>
<RequiredEquipment>
<Tag>sit_exam</Tag>
</RequiredEquipment>
<RequiredEquipment>
<Tag>doc_equipment</Tag>
</RequiredEquipment>
<RequiredEquipment>
<Tag>clean_hands</Tag>
</RequiredEquipment>
</RequiredEquipmentList>