Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Führerreich: Legacy of the Great War
That Guy Sep 4, 2019 @ 8:12pm
I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTION ABOUT THIS MOD! CONTINUED FROM LEGACY
If you confuse how about getting something like how I establish kingdom of france, how I can establish reichkommisariat type of thing, just comment here. Thx (i will do research)

I'm not a developer of this mod. stop asking adding new focus tree, update and etc, duh!

I am not the original person who posted this discussion on the original mod but I do wanna see it continued. I will try to help as many people as I can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember! I am still human, me being in quarantine with the rest of you doesn't make me able to will respond immediately, I have my own schedule involving work and eating. Thank you for your patience.
Last edited by That Guy; Jun 4, 2020 @ 6:44pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 121 comments
Inseminator91 Sep 5, 2019 @ 12:18am 
When will u make a Bulgaria focus tree and to the other Balkan countries that dont have
Kar Sep 5, 2019 @ 9:24am 
How i could keep lenin alive?
Drowse Sep 5, 2019 @ 9:30am 
You can't
That Guy Sep 5, 2019 @ 1:56pm 
@Два дебила - это сила! I am not a developer, so I sadly do not know when focus trees for the Balkan nations will be released. We can only hope!

@CarlosBRHUE2600 From what I know, it is currently not possible to keep Lenin alive, it's just a bait like what the Red World does with Bernie Sanders
VonManteuffel Sep 6, 2019 @ 7:22am 
When Germany takes over France, Germany gets way to overpowered because as Russia you cant defeat Germany anymore plus you have this weird Russian State in the Far East which declares war on you in like 1939. So as Russia you not only have a two Front War, you also are military factorywise completely behind Germany. As Russia it is impossible to win this war.
Lloydus Sep 6, 2019 @ 8:25am 
How to restore monarchy as France?
razorwing101 Sep 6, 2019 @ 8:51am 
any recommendations for fun nations to play
razorwing101 Sep 6, 2019 @ 8:51am 
also will u be adding an irish focus tree
That Guy Sep 6, 2019 @ 9:24am 
@razorwing101 I recommend playing as Valkist Germany first to get you started up on everything, Germany's focus tree looks like A LOT to take in but it really isn't. Also, since I am not a developer I do not know when an Irish focus tree is coming out, all we can do is hope.
That Guy Sep 6, 2019 @ 9:24am 
@Seamus O'Conner I'll be testing out your question soon
Was the original mod deleted and reuploaded? Why is it in the new mods? Care to explain because I thought it already existed?
Dr.Campbleu Sep 7, 2019 @ 3:49am 
when using the command add_party popularity , what do I type to get communism ?
That Guy Sep 7, 2019 @ 12:15pm 
@IronWolfGaming101 No, the original mod wasn't deleted, you can still search it up. The only reason there is a new mod page is for a unified account with the fuhrerreich devs, resulting in hopefully shorter intervals between updates.
TossergicAcid Sep 7, 2019 @ 1:10pm 
How am i supposed to distinguish it from the old Fuhrerreich mod in the mod selection menu?
That Guy Sep 7, 2019 @ 2:44pm 
@TossergicAcid Go into the Hearts of Iron IV workshop and hover the mouse over browse items, then click on subscribed items. Search for the Fuhrerreich mod but with a blatant LEGACY alongside it. Uninstall the legacy version and you should be good to go!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 121 comments
Per page: 1530 50