Oxygen Not Included

Oxygen Not Included

Build Over Plants
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Alex  [developer] Aug 18, 2019 @ 2:14am
Bug Reports
Post any bugs or issues here. Please include as much information as you can about exactly what steps are needed to trigger the bug.
Last edited by Alex; Aug 18, 2019 @ 9:39pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Mlie Aug 18, 2019 @ 12:50pm 
When building pipes over farmtiles it the first two plants get uprooted. This happends even if you aborts the uproot action manually after placing the pipe-blueprints.
Has happend twice now, wheezewort and mealwood. Both times I have been using radiant pipes (if that matters).
Alex  [developer] Aug 18, 2019 @ 9:28pm 
Thanks for the report. I'll see if I can trigger the bug in my game and fix it
Last edited by Alex; Aug 18, 2019 @ 9:39pm
Alex  [developer] Aug 18, 2019 @ 11:03pm 
Unfortunately I have been unable to re-create the bug in my testing. If you could supply a screenshot of the farm tiles, pipes and plants it may help me understand what the issue is.
I don't know why, sometimes my nature reserve will show the lack of plants, but in fact I have seven wild plants, but the room system shows that I only have three. This problem will be solved if the game is restarted. There was no similar problem before I installed this mod. Moreover, some people have appeared in the game forum. I asked him to know that he also installed the mod.
Alex  [developer] Aug 25, 2019 @ 9:18pm 
Thank you for the report. I have identified the problem and I'm working on a fix for it.
Alex  [developer] Aug 26, 2019 @ 12:31am 
Fixed. Parks and nature reserves now properly count the plants.
Gemma Oct 19, 2019 @ 1:09am 
https://imgur.com/bPb6On7

There were 3 arbor trees in a line, only 2 were uprooted before the coal generator was built.
Alex  [developer] Oct 24, 2019 @ 11:32pm 
Originally posted by Gemma:
https://imgur.com/bPb6On7

There were 3 arbor trees in a line, only 2 were uprooted before the coal generator was built.

This happens because the uproot tasks are issued at the same time the generator construction is. The generator can be built before all the plants are uprooted, but this doesn't stop the plants from being uprooted afterwards.

I would need to build some sort of task blocking system to stop the construction of the generator until the plants are uprooted, but that would add a lot of unneeded complexity to the mod.

As long as you don't cancel the remaining uproots when this happens it should fix itself when a dupe comes around to deal with the last plant.
Sammie Feb 2, 2020 @ 9:30am 
Is this mod working? I have subscribed to it (but not from the start of my save). Every time I try to build over plants it just gives the "must be built in unoccupied space" message.
Sammie Feb 2, 2020 @ 10:04am 
Nevermind. I merely forgot to "enable" the mod from the main menu. :(
Cors Feb 2, 2021 @ 7:02pm 
您好!在建造建筑物时,如果是从下往上建造,而某个方块有植物,小人会挖掉植物下方的方块,挖掉之后游戏会崩溃:)
Alex  [developer] Feb 3, 2021 @ 3:58am 
Originally posted by Cors:
您好!在建造建筑物时,如果是从下往上建造,而某个方块有植物,小人会挖掉植物下方的方块,挖掉之后游戏会崩溃:)

嗨,我试着重新创建这个,但无法使我的游戏崩溃。你能提供崩溃的截图或上传你的保存数据吗?谅谅
Thelightingking9000 Sep 14, 2022 @ 10:17pm 
This mod doesn't work for me it has unexpected errors and the game can't proceed until I uninstall the mod
Alex  [developer] Sep 15, 2022 @ 7:52am 
Originally posted by Thelightingking9000:
This mod doesn't work for me it has unexpected errors and the game can't proceed until I uninstall the mod
Thanks for letting me know. I think you were able to update the mod by using a mod updater, did this fix the issue?
三色無音奈 Sep 24, 2022 @ 6:49am 
DLC, in Spacefarer Module. If you set an Aero Pot and plant any plant, then remove the Aero Pot when planting plants (yes ,don't remove the plant). And set the ladder in the old place (both two blocks, maybe), boom~
Last edited by 三色無音奈; Sep 24, 2022 @ 7:06am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Per page: 1530 50